That Phone Call

After I locked up the shop I headed home. I couldn't believe I met someone and he was fine. I drove home and pulled in the drive way.

I cut off my truck and unlocked the door. I cut off the alarm and put my things down. I called Victoria and told her what happened.

"Bitch I knew it. The way he was looking at you. That's why I left."

"And he was so nice. I charged him $60 for everything and he gave me a $100 and told me to keep the change."

"Damn you worked that shit then. Did you at least get the digits?"

"Yes I did girl. Should I call or text him or let him do it? I don't want to look or sound desperate."

"Let him call you. Don't ever make yourself look hard up for no man. I know this is all new for you but just be honest about everything."

"Be honest? You mean about me being a transgender?"

"Yes girl. You can't date these men down here and don't tell him."

"Why? I already had my change so he doesn't have to know."

"Bitch listen how stupid you sound. You got to tell him. What if he wants kids?"

"I'll cross that road if it gets there. Who's to say we will even hook up."

"Oh trust me, he's gonna call and you gonna hook up."

"What makes you so sure?"

"I know these things. You got to tell him. I mean you don't have to on the first conversation but if you see it getting to the point of y'all fucking I feel you need to tell him."

"Well I ain't gonna tell him now. That is not a good move for me. What if he doesn't like me anymore?"

"Girl just work your shit. I got to go. I got company."

"Oh shit don't hurt him girl."

They laughed and hung up the phone. I walked to my bedroom and put on me some night clothes. I laid across my bed and turned on the tv.

I flipped around until I found me something to watch. As I laid in the bed I thought about Erik. He was so fine to me and I most definitely wanted him.

My cell phone started ringing throwing me out my thoughts.

"Hello."

"Hey Ma. What you doing?"

I sat up in the bed and cleared my throat.

"Oh nothing watching a little tv and you?"

"Thinking about your fine ass."

I blushed so hard when he said that. I got quiet and waited for him to say something.

"You there Ma?"

"Yes I'm here."

"So tell me. What brought you to Atlanta?"

"Well me and best friend that you saw started our own salon and felt this was a better area to do it."

"That was a smart move to make."

"Thanks we really hope we be a success."

"You will. By the way I got a homeboy that cut hair and his girl do hair if you need some people to do a booth. That will get you some help and money coming in. I can have them come by tomorrow."

"You would do that for me?"

"Absolutely. Anything to see you again. That will give me a reason even the more to come."

"Aww that is sweet of you. Thank you."

"So tell me. Do you have a man?"

I coughed and tried to get myself together.

"You ok Ma?"

"Yes I'm fine."

"I know you that. But I was asking cause you was coughing and shit."

Damn he got mad game. He making me horny as hell talking like that.

"No. I don't have a man."

"Do you want one?"

"Well actually I was looking for one."

"Well I would love to take you out. So is it safe to say you don't need to look no more?"

"Damn you blunt aren't you?"

"Look at it like this. I know what I want. And when I see what I want I go for it. And at this point and time it's you that I want."

I didn't say anything for a minute. I thought about what Vicky told me. I didn't want to lead him on and not tell him that I was a transgender. But I don't want to ruin my chances either.

"Listen if I came on too strong let me know. But I really feel that you are sexy as hell and I would love to take you out and get to know you. So is that a yes?"

I thought to myself and said you know what fuck it.

"Sure that's a yes. When you want to go out?"

"How about tomorrow night? I'm
free and available if you are."

"Well tomorrow then. And I would love for your friends to come work for us. So don't forget about that as well."

"No problem baby I got you. What you want to do tomorrow? I was thinking maybe out to eat and a movie."

"That sounds nice enough for me."

"Great well I can pick you up at 6 for dinner and we can hit the movie afterwards."

"That will be fine with me sweetie."

"Hmm don't say that shit like that. Your voice is so damn sexy to me."

That made me want him more.

"Thank you."

So tell me. What you want to see out of me? Do you see me as a future man or just hanging as friends?"

"I would love for us to be more than friends. I mean if I like what I see. And we get to know each other more of coarse."

"Hmm I can dig. Well I'll let you go. I know it's kind of late. But I will see you tomorrow for sure and bring my peep by."

"Ok that sounds great."

"Goodnight Amiyah."

"Good night Erik."

We hung the phone up and I screamed in the pillow. I can't wait to see him tomorrow. This is working out great for me already.

Comment and vote!!!!