Work Day

I got up and got myself some breakfast. After I ate I cleaned my kitchen and came upstairs to shower and get myself together for work.

I can't believe it. I'm actually living out my dream. I laid my clothes out and went to the bathroom. I cut on the water and let it get hot.

I tied my hair up and stepped in the shower. As I hummed a little melody I lathered my towel and started showering. After I was done I got out and dried off.

I lotion and oil my body down and walk in the room. I pulled out my dresser drawer and picked out this sexy bra/panty set. I slid my clothes on and put me some perfume on.

I put on my jewelry and slid my heels on. After that I went back to the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. I got to say a bitch look good. As I was about to head downstairs my cell rings.

I already knew it was either my mom, brother, or Vicky. But to my surprise it wasn't neither one of them. It was Erik. A smile creeped on my face. I cleared my throat and answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Well hello gorgeous. how are you today?" Erik said in that sexy ass voice.

"I'm well. About to head to work. What do I owe this call this morning?"

"I told you I would get my boy and his lady to come to your shop. So I was wondering what time should we be there?"

"We?" I asked trying to see if we was him included.

"Well me of coarse. I ain't sending them without coming to see your sexy ass."

I felt myself getting hot and bothered. I didn't want to do that.
Cause I would most definitely have to take another shower.

"You can meet me there in about 30 minutes I guess."

"Aight well I'll see you there baby." He said and hung the phone up.

I screamed into my hands. I took a deep breath and walked out my room. I went and set the alarm and locked the house up. My cell rings again. This time it's my mama.

"Hey Good morning Ma." I said as I answered.

"Good morning baby. Are you excited about this morning?"

"Ma I'm so nervous. This is a major move for me. And I just want it to be all I visioned it to be."

"And it will baby girl. I'm so proud of you. Aaron said hello. H loud mouth ass just walked in."

"Tell A I said hey and he need to come see me."

"Aaron your sister said you need to come see her and she said hello."

"Tell her I'll be there later today. My homeboy down there so I'm gonna chill the weekend there."

"Did you hear him?" Renee asked.

"Yes ma'am I did. I'll be looking for him. Just tell him to call me so he can come get my spare key to the house."

"Will do baby."