The Fate of Two

The cold breeze touched Richie's skin & he felt a strange presence watching him around the room.

"Hello??? Mom? Dad? Are you there?" Richie called.

"Everything okay here son?" Archie sneaked behind his back.

"Dad! You startled me!" Richie reacted.

"I am sorry if I scared you but what's going on?"

"Where you inside the living room???"

"No I just went in after I heard you call"

"Strange, I could've swore someone is here with me in this room"

"Richie you're just scaring yourself"

"Yeah I guess I am just frustrated on what happened today"

"Hey son if you like we can go out tomorrow"

"Where???"

"Well maybe fishing to our favorite spot. You me & Braden"

"I don't know Dad; I am not in the mood right now"

"Come on Richie, I am thinking this would be a great time to catch some fresh air & for you & Braden to sort out this sibling fight you've been going through"

"Dad, Braden & I are old now I am sure we'll be okay soon but if you really want to go fishing I am very glad to join you tomorrow"

"That's great! Thank you Son now all I need is to talk to your Brother"

Meanwhile at Mila's home while writing on her diary, the vision she had on the homecoming started to play again in her mind & this time she saw a car flipping into an accident before it stopped. Mila was shaking after seeing that horrible scenario again & when she looked at her diary she didn't notice that she wrote words on the empty page saying:

CAR ACCIDENT

Mila panicked & was confused on what just happened so she stood up from her bed & began calling her grandma on the phone nervous & crying.

The following day Archie & the Jones Twins left their home for their fishing trip & before they say goodbye to Elizabeth another cold gust of wind blew like it was howling to them.

"Maybe you three shouldn't go on your trip. I feel something's wrong" Said Elizabeth.

"Relax honey the boys & I will be fine" Archie assured. "We'll be back here before dark & by the time you knew it Richie & Braden had sort things out"

"Okay take care then" Kissing Archie on the lips.

The day went through & on that afternoon Mila went to her Grandmother's place to consult her with her visions.

"So about last night tell me what happened to you Mila" Said her Grandmother.

"You know that I have this ability to feel people's emotion right? So this boy at school that I like, I've been feeling his negative energy towards his twin brother & since then at the homecoming when I touched him I saw a vision of him trying to kill his twin brother. Last night I had that vision again & after that I didn't realize that I wrote this on my page" Showing her diary with the disturbing words on it.

"Oh my!" Her Grandmother gasped. "Let me see your hands quick!" She demanded.

Mila gave her hands to her Grandmother in order for her to understand the meaning of her vision. By holding her hands, her Grandmother meditated deeply & saw the scenario haunting Mila plus the impending danger that is about to come.

"What happened Grandma? What did you saw?"

"The visions you've been having, it's a warning that something terrible is about to happen, these twins you speak of their family has a dark history that's been going on for decades something that they are trying to avoid"

"You mean like a curse? Wait, if you say these visions are warning does this mean Braden & Richie are going to get in a car accident???"

"There's more to it, the boy which you put your affection to. He's going to put his twin in a grave danger"

"I don't understand... If both of them are going to be in danger how does Braden put Richie in a more horrible state???" Said Mila confused.

"The answer you seek is beyond what we can imagine Mila, it's best we leave it there & try to prevent what is about to come"

As the afternoon continue, Archie & his twins tried making new memories on their moment at the lake where they're fishing. While Braden is sitting on the dock, Richie took the chance to talk to him.

"Hey Braden can I speak to you?"

"If you're going to ask me if we can go back the way we are Richie I am sorry because it's never gonna happen again"

"How long are you going to keep this up? Braden I just want us to be okay & be brothers again"

"After what you did? You're still expecting?"

"Look I didn't know I am sorry!"

"If we're brothers you should know what I felt or maybe you just don't want to because you're too busy grabbing all the attention"

"That's not true, Braden I care for you & I am always with you. You don't have to be this way"

"I want to believe you Richie but I am in a pain right now because of you" Braden stood & left him.

Before it gets dark the three of them packed up & while putting their other stuff behind their car Richie saw a man standing on the dock wearing a black suit looking at him so he called his dad & when he look back the man was gone.

On their way home Braden continued to ignore Richie by looking at the window until he saw the same man Richie spotted at the lake.

"Dad there's a man standing at the side of the road" Braden said.

"Braden you too???" Archie answered. "What does he look like?"

"The same thing Richie mentioned earlier, he was wearing a black suit"

"No, this can't be happening!" Archie panicked.

"Dad what's going on why are you scared???" Richie asked worried.

Archie drove the car faster knowing that what Richie & Braden saw was a bad sign but unexpectedly a deer crossed the road causing Archie to swerved to the right losing his control until their car flipped three times before touching the ground upside down screeching.