The Angel of Death

Archie woke up through the wailing of the sirens his head bleeding from the crash. Then he recalled what happened to them so he immediately turn around & found his sons missing on the back, suddenly two medics gently pulled him out of the car & placed him on a stretcher.

"Hold on wait! My sons where are they?!?" Archie looked on his surroundings

"Sir relax you're hurt you can't move" Said the medic.

"No you don't understand I need to know what happen to my children!" Archie stood up limping to the other group of medics.

When Archie got to the other medics he was horrified to see Richie & Braden lying on the ground unconscious with blood pouring on their faces.

"No! No! No!!!! Richie!!! Braden!!!!" Archie screamed as he tries to come to them.

"Sir please you need to calm down, we got this under control we need to take you now to the hospital!" Said the medics to him as they grabbed & put him back on his stretcher.

Beyond what the human eyes can't see the souls of Richie & Braden stood up as they separate from their bodies.

"What's going on???" Braden looked around confused. "Why are there so many people & what are these ambulances doing here???"

"Braden looked" Richie pointed on their bodies. "It's us...."

"What's happening??? What are we doing there?!? I don't understand!" Braden said terrified.

"We were on the car then Dad suddenly lost control which means"

"What?!? Are you saying we are dead?!?" Braden burst at Richie.

"I don't know!!!" Richie yelled. "I am confused as much you are!"

Then they saw the medics carried their bodies to the stretchers & into the ambulance so they decided to come & follow to know what will happen next.

At their home Elizabeth was now worried sick until she received a call telling her of what happened to Archie & their twins so she quickly rushed at the hospital & when she arrived she saw her family immediately being taken to the E.R. Elizabeth was shocked on what just occur knowing that the time they are fearing has come for her twins so she fell on her knees & began crying in anguish.

Two hours have past & Archie was now safe but Richie & Braden are still in a critical situation, both of them on the same room being monitored while their spirits watches them outside the window of their room.

Inside Archie's room Elizabeth asked how they ended up on that accident.

"I am so glad that you're okay now honey"

"Our boys Richie & Braden where are they?"

"They aren't awake yet"

"This is my fault, I should've listened to you earlier" Archie regretted.

"No Archie it's not your fault. Tell me, how did this happened?"

"We were on our way home; I was driving fast until this deer crossed the road causing me to lose control & crash"

"Archie what were you thinking?!!!?" Elizabeth reacted.

"You don't understand; before we left Richie saw a strange man at the lake wearing a black suit. I thought he was just making stuff so we ignored it but on the road Braden saw him this time then I remembered Mom's story that's why I panicked in fear resulting into this. I am so sorry Elizabeth I put our kids in danger" Archie cried.

Down the hallway the souls of Richie & Braden are outside of their room still waiting on what will come next for them.

"What's gonna happen to us now Richie??? Are we still going to live???" Braden worried.

"I don't know Braden" Richie answered. "Whatever happens let's just prepare ourselves" He sighed.

"No this can't be happening, we can't die yet!"

"I know you're scared Braden but you don't have to face this alone" Richie comforted. "We'll get through this together. Together in birth, together in growing up, together in all the laughter & all the sad times I have you"

"How about in death are we still together?"

"That I can answer young man" Said a deep voice behind them.

In front of them appeared the man wearing a black suit which they both saw before the accident.

"Greetings gentlemen it's a pleasure to meet you my name is Victor & I am an angel of death & at this very moment we'll find out if the both of you will get another chance to live or move on to the afterlife"