Birth of A New Chance

It was now time for Richie & Clinton to get back in their bodies & together they both lay down & waited until it absorbs them. After a few minutes Richie woke up followed by Clinton who is gasping for air.

"I never felt so alive!" Clinton continued to breathe heavily.

"Richie son are you alright?" Elizabeth came to him worried.

"I am okay Mrs. Jones, but Richie is not in my body anymore it's me Clinton I am now back in my body"

"Then where's my Richie?"

"I am right here Mom" Richie rose from the bed. "I am finally back in my real body" He slowly walk to her mother.

Elizabeth can't believe what she heard so in so much joy she grabbed Richie & embraced him real tight.

"You're back, I am so happy you're here with us now I miss you so much" Elizabeth cried in joy.

"I miss you too. I thought I was never gonna come back but I did everything I can to return even if I have to live inside Clinton's body" Richie expressed to her tearfully.

"That's okay, you did what you have to do & what's important is you & Clinton are now back to your bodies" Elizabeth comforted. "But where is your brother's soul? Where is Braden now?"

"He's still here in this room, but I know he'll come back. We just have to trust & believe that Braden will return to us"

Even though he can't be seen by her mother Braden came to Elizabeth caressing her face.

"Mom I am right here, I know you can't see me but I want you to know that I am sorry & I love you. I promise that I'll come back but if not I know Richie will be there to take care of you" He said in a cold voice.

"Braden we need to leave for a while" Said Victor.

"But I thought we're going to find out if I am still going to live or not?"

"A lot of things had happened today. Now is not the right time for that"

"I understand but when will we find out the result?"

"In time Braden...In time..."

On that moment Victor took Braden with him & disappeared leaving Richie confused as they left room.

The following day Braden's body was put back & confined at the hospital after the incident. Archie & Elizabeth felt of losing hope but Richie convinced them not to give up & wait for Braden's return.

Inside Braden's room, Richie sat beside the bed & held his brother's hand telling him to come back.

"Braden where are you now? Where did Victor took you? Please come back to us, I don't know how much long I can stay strong so please wake up already" Richie pleaded.

Over the window of the room Victor with Braden's soul appeared; ready to find out his fate.

"Here we are, are you ready Braden Jones?" Victor asked.

"I am nervous to be honest..." He looked at his body. "Right after what I did to Richie & my friends I don't think I deserve a second chance at life, I've been a terrible person & I am sorry for what I've done Victor. I did all those stuff because I was so afraid & I felt I had no choice, I was also angry at Richie that's why I took his body & now I must pay the price. So do it Victor do what you must, I am ready to face my consequences"

"Very well then" Victor pointed the pocket watch at him.

Braden closed his eyes & hold his breath until he heard a sound of ticking in front of him.