Extra 1.11.5

Shar: Mic test, mic test! Ehem! Ehem!

Shar: Good day, to all of you. I am not supposed to make this extra chapter but I decided to do it anyway.

Shar: I'll be interviewing the characters of each arc. This arc, I'll be having Engel (Avery), Reign, Matthew, Mr. Schalander and Jerome. And of course, our one and only, Pochi.

Daina: Excuse me?

Shar:...

Daina: ( º言º)

Shar: ...and Daina.

***

But first, a quick Q&A with the author:

1. Is this a threesome?
I am so sorry but the tags will answer it for me.

2. Why is this arc so long?
I know right? I actually wanna end it already. This arc isn't supposed to be a 'full' arc.

3. What's the next arc?
A/B/O

4. What's with the chain thing?
If Avery finished the world, it'll be a real parallel world. Like, it won't be just a story anymore. The main characters won't be chained anymore to the plot. The reason why Reign and Matthew broke their chains even before Avery finished his tasks is because.....

5. Who is the real best man?
Between Matthew or Reign? Hmm.

***
Characters' Q&A

1. For Reign: When are you going to forgive your father?

Reign: ...

Mr. Schalander: ( ´•ω•' )

Reign: ...

Mr. Schalander: *cries elegantly*

2. For Avery: Are you fine being mute?

Engel(Avery): Yes, besides, I can talk to Pochi so I am fine with it.

Pochi: ♡(ŐωŐ人)

3. For Matthew: Do you like Engel?

Matthew: I like him.

Reign: Say that again, I dare you.

Matthew: Are you telling me that Engel is unlikable?

Reign: WHAT? NO!

Matthew: Then I like him!

Reign: You can't! As his responsible big brother, I command you to---

Matthew: I like him. I like him. I like him. I like him. I wanna be his brother, too!

Reign: NOOOOO!

Shar: Guys, what you're feeling is not just brotherly love. You two actually--

Daina: Shut your mouth, useless author!  *slaps the author aggressively*

4. For Mr. Schalander: So, are you planning to marry again?

Mr. Schalander: No.

Shar: Sure?

Mr. Schalander: Yes.

Shar: I can apply as a stepmo--

Reign: Disgusting.

5. For Daina: Why do you hate Engel?  He didn't do sh*t!

Daina: First and foremost, I would like to thank you for that wonderfully stupid question. To answer you, I--

Shar: Time's up, next!

6. For Jerome: How old are you?  Are you gay?

Jerome: I...

Jerome: I am sorry, I am not gay.

Matthew: Ha! You're so gay!

Jerome: ...

Jerome: I am 39 years old, currently living with my long time girlfriend.

7. For Reign: Why do you pamper Engel that much?

Reign: I was born to pamper him.

Shar: Seriously? That...That's your answer?

Reign: Yes (ㆆᴗㆆ)

8. For Pochi: How do you show your emotions if you don't have a body?  Will you have a body?

Pochi: I show them by projecting emojis! ٩(๑>∀<๑)۶ My host can see them very well! For the second question, I'll ask the author about that.

9. For Engel(Avery): You died but are you sure that you don't remember anything?

Engel(Avery): Yes. As I said, I only retained my common sense and  I know that everything about Paradis is just like the Earth's. It's like I know who I am but I don't know about anyone else. Though maybe, I remember I don't just know I do.

Shar: Wow, you spoke for so long!

Pochi: I am so proud, as expected of the three-time beauty contest winner!

Engel(Avery): (゜-゜)...

10. Just a WHAT IF scenario:

[Reign and Avery (not his character, Engel) in an omegaverse world]

"Baby, buy anything you want," Reign nonchalantly gave the boy his black card.

"I don't have anything that I need to buy right now."

Yes, that's right! He's not missing any necessities at the moment so there's no need to go shopping.

"Hahaha," the man deeply chuckled, "Baby, you misunderstood," the man embraced the little omega, nuzzling his neck.

"Huh?"

The alpha inhaled deeply against  Avery's slender neck, captivated by the boy's alluring sweet smell. He kissed the boy's mating mark before saying, "I didn't tell you to buy anything you need, " he stopped mid-sentence to smooch the omega's soft and tender cheek, " I said buy anything you want, no limits."

In the end, the youth only asked Reign to give him three dollars instead and bought a milkshake.

Reign sulked.

"Am I a joke to you?"

"........"

That's why Avery, after finishing the milkshake, asked for three dollars again and bought another one.

Reign continued to sulk even harder.

"........"

***

I am gonna stop this right here. LOL.

If you want to ask questions to the characters, drop it here!

If you have a WHAT IF scenario in mind, feel free to comment.

An extra chapter like this will be released after this arc.