Before you Begin

2021 Edit:

I'd like to say back when this book was written I was a fan of Rouge. (The person who made the au) But I'd like to fully say here and now that I do not support them and I think neither should you . I wrote this book when I was young and naive and honestly just wanting "fame".

But now looking back on this book as I still get notifications, I hate this book. I hate that it's "popular " I hate the fact people still read this. This book is embarrassing, and in a way, disgusting.

How is it disgusting? If you were here when it was first written, chapter three, and well the entire book in general had a terrible depiction of someone with depression. And I honestly want to apologize for that and I honestly have no excuse for it. Erra as a character has changed so much form a "UwU my whole personality is that I'm fake depressed " to something greater and a character I am really proud about. Same with Johnathan, he has grown so much too.

Stitch and Tim are dropped characters. In fact they're both creepypasta characters Stitch an Oc of mine and well... Tim was Masky. I totally forgot I added them in and they weren't even important or needed in the book at all. And when I said I was going to rewrite the book they were going to get cut out anyway. And they're mostly cringe at this point and I've totally forgot Stitch was a character of mine.

At this point I don't care if I spoil the book, it's terrible please stop reading. It has so many plot holes and plot devices I wanted to go with but dropped because it was too much for me to handle and to write in a good way.

Example: the ultima thing, I don't remember which chapter it is from but Erra had an huge explanation for it and I didn't go with it at all, I think. I also had a whole ball part planned but cut as I wanted to put in a video. The video was of Erra playing the piano and I was going to make the song. As someone who has no clue how to write music or even play piano, be glad I didn't do that.

Also the Carlos betraying Fallacy was a plot device used just for shock. Same with Encre almost dying. And another thing, Fallacy was an abusive father, I'm not sorry he really was and he has terrible character development in this book to make up for it. He literally says he's gonna do better and I didn't actually show him try to do better.

Also look! Finally some paragraphs in this book instead of me just writing with no paragraphs. Which actually makes this book hard to read for me now. Plus it's cringiness also makes it hard too read.

Anyway I know some people are going to ask why I don't support Rouge anymore and why I say you shouldn't either.

Please for the love of the gods if you want to know why I don't support them watch this video:

BlogTheGreatRouge - The Blight on The Undertale Fandom

It explains in depth the terrible things they've done with these aus and made me understand how BAD their aus actually were and are.

I don't really want anything to do with this book anymore, plus I'm no longer in the undertale fandom though I always enjoy art of it and do still follow creators in it. Like Jakei as I do intend to continue watching Underverse when episodes come out.  But involving myself in the fandom and creating things in the fandom brings me zero joy like it once did.

I'm more into Anime now, before I just dabbled in it  back when I first wrote this book, but now I'm like full on into it. Though, I'm very slow at watching anime and it takes me days to watch one episode, but that's Adhd for ya.

So yeah. I wanted to update this "before you begin" as things have changed. I'm older now. In fact my birthday is in two days from the time I'm rewriting this. (May 8, 2021). Now I'd rather not say my age, but I will say that the age I was when I FIRST wrote the book was between 10-14. So I was a child-child. I actually just entered what would be considered "middle school". (I am American just that my area is weird)

Now, last thing I want to say. I'm not deleting this book. Though it's cringe, though I hate it. I want to keep it up. Let it be a way to show my growth as a writer and how I've matured. Show that everyone starts out at the bottom sometimes.

As I said I moved onto Ao3. I don't really have plans to write anything big at the moment, or even motivation to write at all, but if I do it'll most likely be there and something to do with Anime. Like Haikyuu.

I love haikyuu-

But if you want to go check out whatever the fuck I have on there. My account is Redbear2438.

Also I'm done with Wattpad. I don't think I'll ever post on here again if I do then it'll probably be that Painted Wings rewrite I keep promising. Which means it's VERY unlikely I'll post on here ever again, as I don't see Painted Wings really being rewritten. Though... I do have the urge to plan it out. I don't think it'll ever go through the writing stage.

Anyway thank you all who read this and somehow enjoyed this book. I really appreciate you for staying with this book all these years.

And I wish you all the best in life.

Until next time... whenever that'll be.

I'm out.