ONE

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆

ONE
CHOSEN

It was a normal day. The sun shining and the beautiful clouds lightly peppered the sky. The cool summer breeze fluttered around in the city of Seoul. The birds chirping from the beautiful morning and the people walking towards work or school.

"Mom!"

But this wasn't a peaceful morning like it should be. A girl rushed into her room, franticly looking for something in her messy room. The girls mother walked into her room with a hand on her hip while her other hand was holding a wooden spoon.

"What? Sweetheart please don't tell me you lost your-"

"Ah! I found it!"

"Laptop." The mother sighs, rubbing her forehead in frustration. The girl merely rolled her eyes and shoved the laptop into her bag. She swings her bag over her shoulder, tucking in her messy black baggy shirt. She tucked the loose ends into her black jeans that was topped off with some black and white converse.

"I didn't mean to lose it honest, I just missed placed it. Look mom I would really have to go, or I'm going to be late for my first day of college." The girl grumbled towards the end of her sentence. Her mother shook her head and gently pat her head.

"Don't be so gloomy sweetheart. You'll have fun this year. I'm sure of it. It's only your first year school of college anyway."

"Mom it's not that simple. I bet with all my money that I'm going to be in the same class as Akemi. Her and her bratty friend, Areum." The girl whined. Her mother sighed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Be nice Y/n. Just because Akemi isn't Korean is no reason to pick on her. Your not Korean either. Besides you don't know. College works a whole lot different than high school. There's a low probability you'll have classes with her." Her mother explained. Y/n shrugged, her eyes looking up at the clock. She nearly choked on her spit seeing the time.

"Okay well I gotta go mom! Bye!" Y/n quickly pecked her mother's cheek and zoomed out of their home.

"Ugh this is embarrassing! I'm going to be late on my first day of college! Can't I be anymore embarrassing?!" Y/n whined rushing through the many crowds of people.

But with the crowds of people rushing through it was meant to happen for someone to slip. An elderly man tripped into the crowd, dropping his crane. The man cried out for help, yet no one cared and continued to walk away from him.