FOUR

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆

FOUR
KWAMI
(The moment you've all been waiting for sorry it's taking three chapters for this to happen 👁👄👁)

The group was left with nothing but tension. Poor Seokjin would get a glare from Y/n every moment he would glance at her. Y/n wasn't having any of it. Finishing her food, Y/n stood up and grabbed her tray; walking towards the trash. Jungkook winced watching her walk away. Even Yoongi pulled his lips into a thin line. Y/n was angry and annoyed.

"You know, I've only known Y/n for a couple of hours, and I could already tell Shes pissed." Lisa said, her fingers playing with the chopsticks. Yoongi sighed, picking up his tray as well.

"Yeah. She gets like that. Come on let's pick up." Yoongi said, walking over towards the trash. Y/n angrily threw her trash away and slammed her tray among the other trays. She puffed her cheeks out with air and glared at the ground. Yoongi gently threw his trash away and gently set down his tray contrast from Y/n's. He then laid his chin on her shoulder with a raised eyebrow. Y/n flickered her eyes towards him with a glare.

"Don't give me that look. I'm trying to expand your circle. Your nearly 20 and yet you only have like two friends Y/n." Yoongi said, leaning back from her shoulder and shoving his hands into her pockets. Y/n scoffed, turning her body to face him with crossed arms.

"And I'm fine with only two friends. Besides you already know why I have so much trouble friending anyone." Y/n scoffed, her eyes now glaring at the ground again. Yoongi sighed, his expression softening.

"Yeah I know. But it's fine. Seokjin seems like a good friend. Sure he's a bit naive, but he's really friendly. Come on give him a chance, I trust him. And that's saying a lot, we both equally have trust issues." Yoongi said with a soft smile. Y/n sighed, her glare dropping.

"Yeah yeah I'll try. But the moment he does anything dumb it's out in the streets and a boot up his a-"

"Woah there! Noona you weren't gonna swear were you?" Jungkook chimed in, his arm going around her neck and pulled her towards him. Y/n stumbled backwards with slight wide eyes. She then scoffed with a smug smirk dancing on her lips.

"Perhaps I was. Who knows. I didn't get to finish the sentence." Y/n grinned, winking at the younger boy. Jungkook giggled as he pulled his arm away from her neck.

"Yah, no winking that was werid. Don't do it again Y/n." Yoongi said, his nose scrunching up in disgust. Y/n and Jungkook bursted out laughing as Y/n playfully smacked Yoongi's arm.