TWO

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆TWOENCOUNTER

TWO
ENCOUNTER

The boy ran his fingers through his hair anxiously, his leg thumping against the wooden floor. Would his father truly let him attend the same college as Akemi? He didn't know and it was terrifying him to the core. He rarely ever asked for anything from his father, maybe even never.

Seokjin looked over towards the window just to ease his mind. In all honesty Seokjin didn't even have a set course in his life. He did what he was told. If his father wanted him to be a model, then that's what Seokjin did. He did whatever he could to please his father. Anything to at least a swift of his attention, a fraction of his time. Anything to just be in the presence of his father. Those thoughts were always clouding of what he actually wanted to do. It gotten to the point where if someone asked him what he wanted, he would instantly tense up and grow blank. He would only recite what his father wants him to become.

So maybe this small thing, this small favor is something his father would reward him for always obeying him. Always doing as he was told. But Seokjin wasn't quite sure. There's many reasons and doubts his father could possibly come up with to try to keep him in this prison. Saying how he's already educated in the most prestigious knowledge there is, possibly seeing no use for college. And stating the obvious fact he needs human interaction, was completely out of the question. His father didn't see the need for human interaction nor care for it either.

Sadly he's been locked in this cage since he was 9 years old. Before then he used to always be on in outing with his lovely mother. Soon to go to school like a regular human being, like a regular kid. But she disappeared many years ago, leaving not only a broken-hearted child, but also a once warm father into a cold business man. He wasn't even sure if his father even knew his age. There was mostly so many things that Seokjin could list that his father probably didn't even know about him. There was even things he himself didn't know about his persona.

"Seokjin, your father has requested for your presence. He deems it's urgent." A voice startled the handsome man. He turned to meet his fathers assistant, Nari. Her usual stoic expression didn't even wavered as Seokjin's body stiffen. He hastily walked towards the older woman, with his large body towering over hers.

"Please Seokjin, straighten your posture. You should consider this lucky, you know how busy your father is." Nari said, turning her heel as she walked out of his room. Seokjin followed her, his fingers nervously playing with his sleeves. Meeting his father in who knows how long messed with his nerves. So many possibilities for his father to summon him. It seem quite sad knowing the only way to even remotely be in the same room with his father is if he's summon by him. If not, he must remained poised and only greeted when spoke too.