THREE

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆

☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆・**・**・☆THREEFIRST IMPRESSION

THREE
FIRST IMPRESSION

"That lesson was too long for someone that came in late." Y/n retort, shoving books into her bag. Lisa laughed and wrapped her arm around her shoulder with a grin.

"I know. Says the one who almost came here late. But it's just introductions today, tomorrow is the real stuff." Lisa grinned. Yoongi hummed in agreement, swinging his bag over his shoulder with a yawn.

"And I don't think my sleep schedule can handle it." Yoongi added. Y/n rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yoongi you were the same way in high school. You really haven't change one bit." Y/n grinned.

"Anyway Mr Perfect left pretty quick with Akemi." Y/n said, her eyes looking at the two interacting. Yoongi shrugged, as his eyes followed hers.

"Don't blame him Y/n. He's new to this and the only person he's close to is Akemi. Though not the best person but he told me they grew up together. So obviously he's more drawn towards her." Yoongi hummed.

"What the werid thing is that Seokjin is so well mannered but Akemi? Geez that women can't even say please or thank you. Basic manners seem to not stick with her. Though I'm not here to make assumptions, but if your friends with Akemi it's mostly because you have money. So with someone like Seokjin's status I would assume he's spoiled and rotten. But that boy is more humble than the people with little money." Lisa whistled, her eyes now staring at the handsome boy. Seokjin was nervously greeting all the girls that crowd around him. He wasn't even trying to be charming but the girls were swooning over his features. Y/n shrugged and lightly shrugged off Lisa's arm.

"I guess. I mean he's nice but what if it's just an act?" Y/n added. Yoongi groaned, slapping his forehead hard.

"You know my dad left me yet you have more trust issues than I do." Yoongi retort.

"Well yeah because everyone thought Areum was nice but in reality she's just much of a brat as Akemi is. So yes let me be skeptical." Y/n defend with a huff.

"Wait Areum isn't nice?" Lisa asked.

"No. She's really only scared of Akemi but puts an innocent act in front the teachers to get what she wants. But still, at this point if Seokjin really did have a bad persona then it would've shown by now." Yoongi said. Y/n only shrugged as she swung her bag over her shoulder.