1. Meet up With Vegeta! The Dark New Reality.

"Wake up Dad! We have a fun adventure ahead of us" Gohan said. Goku got out of bed and strapped the Power Pole to his back. " Lets go then" Goku replied. Gohan has been training a lot harder and regained his SSJ2 power. Goku has been training equally as hard and has gained a more powerful version of SSJ3.

Goku and Gohan were walking along the city when someone came out from the shadows. He had very familiar hair and suit. He swung his fist at Gohan, catching him off guard. He hit Gohan in the head, knocking him out. He took his mask of revealing to be Vegeta!

 "I only hit him because I was testing him"  Vegeta Said.

 "Long time no see Vegeta" Goku said.

 "Its crazy how long its been Kakarot"

 "What have you been up too"

  "Hiding, because of the bounty on me"                                                                                                                       Suddenly, a man comes around the corner and tries to shoot Vegeta. He easily catches the bullet and He flicks him into the sky. "People like that" Vegeta says. Gohan wakes up and is confused.

"How did you get a bounty on you" Goku says

"I attacked Mira once and they knew I was a threat"

"Who?"

"Mira and Towa? How do you not know. Anyways, they are the 'Rulers' of Earth, or thats what they say"

"How did they become rulers"

"They just killed all of the Gods and gained their energy and they are now the most powerful"

" I was wondering why i couldn't go SSJ Blue"

" At first, me too"

" I bet if we team up, we can defeat them!"

" Hell no, they are way above our level. Trust me, I fought them and couldn't even land a hit. You want to stay away from them"

That made Goku determined to train harder and harder until one day, they can fight.