(Unedited)

Ayumi's POV:

*DREAM*

It was dark, too dark. I look down to see my body was slightly glowing and has become partially see-through, almost like I was mist. 'For fuck's sake,' I thought as I tried to touch my body with my hand, only for it to pass through. I shook as I tried to punch my body multiple times, only for my effort to be wasted, seeing my hand go through my body. I looked around trying to find something or someone that would help me when I saw a dim light in front of me. Curious, I started following the light.

Finally reaching it, I was temporarily blinded before I opened my eyes to find myself in a forest. I looked down at my body to see it was still in the mist form. I tsked before seeing a mansion in front of me. Walking closer, I realized it was the cursed mansion me and Yui were currently stuck in.

I look to my right to see a garden, full of blooming white roses. I walk over to it to observe the beautiful flowers only to see a little boy and a little girl. They both had white hair with pinkish tips but I couldn't see their faces. Their eyes seemed to be covered by a shadow. Both of them seemed close, talking and laughing but for some reason, no sound came out. I was standing behind them while they cut roses and made flower crowns for each other. They seemed to make an extra one for someone as they skipped to a tower. In the window, I see an older lady whos face I can actually see. She had ruby red eyes and white hair tied in a side bun on the left side of her head with strands coming out of it. She looked down at the two children before shaking her head and disappearing from sight. The little girl grabbed a hold of her brother's sleeve as tears ran down her cheek, letting go of the flower crown. The little boy frowned as he pats his sister's head and led her away from the tower.

There was a flash of light again and I opened my eyes to find myself in that dark place again, except this time, there was a mirror in front of me. I walk up to it to see another person reflecting. She had white flowing hair that reached her lower back and the same red eyes as me. She was wearing a white dress that stopped at her knees and she seemed to be staring right at me. I flipped her off, but she ended up doing the same. I made a weird face and she did the exact same. Extremely confused, I go to touch the mirror when it cracked and sent pieces flying everywhere. I felt a piece slice my face. I touched my right cheek to see blood on my hand. HOW THE FUCK AM I BLEEDING?

*END OF DREAM*

I woke up in a cold sweat trying to sit up only to be stopped by a heavy arm lying across my stomach. I felt an irk mark appear as I turned around slowly to see Shu, sleeping as if he didn't have a care in the world. I clenched my fist and was about to punch him but before I could go close to his face, he had already grabbed it.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked tiredly while yawning.

"The same goes to you, why the fuck are you sleeping in my room"

"I own this mansion, I can sleep wherever I want"

He did have a point so I just sighed before trying to get out of bed before I was pushed back down into the mattress. I looked up to see that Shu was pushing me down and had actually opened his eyes. He was holding both of my wrists above me with one hand.

"What the hell-"

I was cut off as his finger touched my right cheek and I felt a sting as I hissed at the feeling. I looked at his finger to see blood, MY BLOOD, on it. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM? My train of thought soon disappeared as I saw Shu lick his finger. My eyes widened as he made a noise of satisfaction. He started leaning down and I started struggling to try and get him off me but his grip on my wrists tightened. I flinched, knowing I was getting bruises from it but he didn't seem to care. He started licking the wound, only making the stinging worse but a light blush dusted my cheeks since this is the closest a boy has been to me. He whispered right next to my ear.