二十八

(Unedited)

Ayumi/Yuzuki's POV:

I walked down the familiar walls, noticing that the walls were different than before.

'They really did change this place up' I thought to myself.

Suddenly, I heard chuckling coming from a distance with my enhanced hearing. Following the sound, I saw Yui sitting on the couch with some weird dress while Richter sat next to her.

"Yes, that's right," she said.

"Yui!!" I yelled running towards her.

Her head turned towards me and instead of seeing the pink eyes I'm used to, I see the green eyes that used to torture me in my childhood.

"Cordelia!" I hissed at her.

Richter kneeled in front of me and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

"Welcome back Yuzuki Tsukinami, princess to the First Blood throne."

I growled and narrowed my golden eyes at him.

"Don't touch me so freely Richter. You're lower than dirt itself so get out of my sight."

I ripped my hand out of his. He only grinned as he took his seat next to Cordelia once again. I faced the bitch and stood tall.

"What do you think you're doing in my sister's body?"

"Hmm, you still call her sister even when you regained your memories? You guys must be close." She giggled.

I summoned a fireball in my good hand, considering it took less magic than a normal spell, and threw it at her, missing her face by a few centimeters.

"Oops, I missed."

"T-this is your sister's body! If you hurt it, you hurt her!"

"You scared? Then get the fuck out and go back to hell."

She growled about to grab me when we heard a voice behind us.

"What have we here? I heard our uncle had a visitor but I never imagined it would be you. "

Cordelia and Richter looked down, seeing a frowning Reiji. Wanting to surprise him, I used my magic and hid my presence peeking from behind the wall.

"It's been a long time Reiji. If only you weren't so stiff, you would look just like Karl from back when I first met him."

"Please do not needlessly invoke my father's name. I find it seriously offensive."

I rolled my eyes. Still the kiss-up I see.

"Don't be standoffish. Come closer."

He teleported in front of me, not noticing. I grinned before running and jumping on his back.

"REI-CHAN!"

"What in God's name?"

I got off of him putting my hands on my hips.

"Don't tell me you forgot about me?"

He slowly turned around, his eyes widening.

"Yuzuki....."

"That's me!"

"B-but how?? Father told us you were dead... You smell like Ayumi."

"Geh don't mention that bastard in front of me. He's the one who made me lose my fucking memories anyways. As to why I smell like Ayumi, well I am her. Because of Karlheinz, I was changed into a different person. He didn't want anyone to find me."