二十一

(Unedited)

Ayumi's POV:

School had finished and we were all seated in the limo headed home. Much to my distaste, I was seated next to Shu.

"Go sit somewhere else, Sloth."

"Heh, back to the name-calling again huh? Guess I'll have to teach that mouth of yours a lesson aga-"

I covered his mouth, glaring at him. I felt the eyes of everyone in the limo.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hissed at him.

He only grinned against my hand before licking it. I whipped my hand back, disgusted.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK?"

He only closed his eyes mumbling something about me being too noisy (as usual). I wiped my spit-covered hand on Shu's jacket.

"So what did Shu do to you Ayumi-chan~"

I turned to Laito, seeing his usual grin gone from his face even though he had that playful tone. In fact, everyone seemed a bit tense.

"NOTHING!" I said a bit too quickly.

"Nee Teddy, didn't she react a bit too quickly" Kanato mumbled at his bear.

"NO, I DIDN'T."

"I don't think it's very nice to lie Ayumi. Now, tell us the truth." Reiji said from the right of me.

Before I could say anything, Shu had answered everyone's question.

"I kissed her and she kissed me back. Simple as that."

"YOU FUCKING STUPID NEET WHY WOULD YOU ADD FUEL TO THIS FIRE? DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED?"

After my outburst, it was quiet for a solid minute before Kanato started laughing insanely.

"Nee Teddy, let's kill Shu for touching what's ours."

Oh God, here we go.

"Nfufu, I think I'll join you Kanato."

"Sto-"

"To think this deadbeat actually did something. It surprises me and irritates me for some reason." Reiji said from beside me.

"Guy-"

"Heh, you think you're smooth Shu. But I kissed her before you." Subaru said, smirking with his arms crossed.

I stared at him wide-eyed and my mouth hanging open.

"STOP ACTING SO PROUD SUBARU WHAT THE HELL?"

"Heeh, you kissed her too Subaru-kun? Looks like you'll have to die too~"

"I'm litera-"

"Hmph, so you really are what they call a tsundere," Reiji commented coldly.

"Teddy, it looks like two people need punishment,"

"Wai-"

"Has she slept in your room Subaru?"

"CAN YOU STOP SHU????"

"SHE'S BEEN IN MY BEDROOM BEFORE. SHE HAS TEA WITH ME ALL THE TIME." Kanato yelled at everyone.

"Kanato, that was one time...."

"Well, if we're talking about who's room she's been in, she has been in mine too," Reiji said snidely.

"I swea-"

"Aww Ayumi-chan, the only person's room you haven't been in was mine," Laito said pouting.

"For good reasons," everyone in the limo said.