Benefits Of Using A Property Management - Suresh Rangarajan

Suresh Rangarajan is a successful entrepreneur who has greatly transformed urban living for millennials and generation Z. Having started out as a chartered accountant; he explored real estate and its role in building IT hubs. He realized the potential of creating living spaces for professionals, who work in IT centers and business parks, and who usually belong to a different city and may not be living with their families. This fuelled the idea of community living which eventually led to the establishment of Co-Life in 2016 by Suresh Rangarajan

1. Better safety

Suresh Rangarajan realized that most people who move out of their hometowns to take up jobs in urban cities are often insecure about their surroundings in the new city. This is natural. Safety is factored in every time a person tries to find a residence. This is why Suresh Rangarajan ensured that safety was at the core of Co-life, making it possible for several young adults to live in a place where they feel secure.

2. Easy access to good facilities

Young professionals are always in need of quality facilities and amenities like entertainment hubs, gym area, water connection, and a reliable Wi-Fi connection. All of these facilities aren't always available easily when a person starts searching for a home that he or she can rent or even at PGs and hostels where they may often be bound with too many rules and regulations. Suresh Rangarajan started Co-life keeping this in mind. As a result, it offers beautiful, well-maintained living spaces with adequate facilities and amenities.

 As a result, it offers beautiful, well-maintained living spaces with adequate facilities and amenities

3. Affordable

If you were to find a good place with good facilities and amenities in an area close to an IT hub or a business park, it is likely that you would be paying a lot for it. This is because real estate costs in these regions appreciate very quickly because of high demand. When Suresh Rangarajan started Co-Life, he made sure that the living spaces were made affordable so that people could get good facilities at a nominal expense.

4. Professional housekeeping services

Since he has worked as a chartered accountant, Suresh Rangarajan is aware that work may not make it possible for people to maintain their homes themselves. This is why he has included professional housekeeping services for people living in Co-Life. Suresh Rangarajan also offers property management services to the landlords to make sure that the property is well-maintained.

5. Easy networking opportunities

Most professionals are limited to their workspaces when it comes to networking. This often tips their work-life balance. It can cause stress and also increase the chances of depression. Suresh Rangarajan established Co-Life to provide professionals with the opportunity to connect with others outside their work-life. Co-Life encourages socializing by inviting members to special events and parties.

Suresh Rangarajan is the brains behind Co-Life. Headquartered in Bangalore, Co-Life is gaining traction among millennials and has expanded into other cities like Hyderabad and Chennai as well. It will grow to cover more cities and plans to offer similar amenities to the college youth as well.