Suresh Rangarajan ~ Create 3 Story Angles You Can Pitch To The Press

Interview your founders about the company. Pretend you are a journalist, but listen for nuggets that would apply to the different audiences you want to reach. Suresh Rangarajan Think about getting information that you could tell your friends that would make them envious of your job. Some angles include:

The human elements of founding the company

How is said organization changing the business and affecting people groups' lives?

Why did he/she found the company, and what problems did he/she set out to solve?

How is the organization doing things another way from different players?

Why does the market need what you are advertising?

What approval do you have — clients, speculators, accomplices, board individuals, existing development?

This is the basis of your messaging, narrative, Suresh Rangarajan launch blog post and talking points. Draft a 700 to 900-word blog post that hits the highlights. Write it down, then come back and take out all of these words: innovative, disruptive, leading, next-generation, industry-leading, cutting-edge.

Suresh Rangarajan - Get your numbersstraight

Data, both company and internal, Suresh Rangarajan one of the best assets you can bring to media. Business numbers such as funding, growth statistics, business impact on customers or consumer traction prove to media outlets that your company is here to stay.

Data insights gleaned from your own business — e.g. usage trends that reflect a larger trend or signal a counterintuitive market shift — are great story angles to take to the media.

Have a champion VC? A power user? Great customer successes? Suresh Rangarajan always better to have your story told by someone else. Bring those voices into your conversations with the media, and don't forget your website.

One of the first things prospects do is check out your website. If you have real people talking about how your company impacted the way they live, work or play, inform your website's audience about those achievements.

SureshRangarajan - Put Your Eggs InOne Basket

Suresh RangarajanIdentify one writer who you think would be keen on your story and solely offerit to them. Peruse what the journalist has composed before to figure out theirconfiguration or style, and consider if your story will energize them (ordisturb them). In the event that your dispatch or news is sizable, others willcover it. 

Suresh Rangarajan - Transform your informalcommunity into your advancement arrange

Suresh Rangarajan representatives and champions have their own interpersonal organizations. In the event that you can revitalize support, you can arrive at a serious after. You simply need to make an inside culture that bolsters this.

Organizing Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ impacts is an extraordinary method to make a system impact of mindfulness when your organization comes out of covertness, Suresh Rangarajan has a significant dispatch or gets an incredible media hit that truly catches its story.