Suresh Rangarajan Has Done His Master's In Business Administration

Suresh Rangarajan :- Success comes to those who have the ability to transform the impossible into reality. It is indeed true that it is the destiny of people who have an undetermined faith in themselves while working on their ambition. Nothing can be unachievable if you make up your mind. One such renowned name who never weakened once while moving towards the journey of success is Suresh Rangarajan. He never broke his momentum while conquering the challenges, Difficulties, and disappointments along the road to success.

Having an experience of over two decades in Corporate Communications and PR encompassing Media Relations, Corporate and Brand Reputation Building, Event and Activations Management and Internal Communications, Suresh Rangarajan is a passionate and intense professional who always contribute his best to build and manage the brand name on national and international level.

Suresh Rangarajan has done his Master's in Business Administration (MBA)- Marketing Management and Bachelor of Engineering (BE)- Mechanical Engineering from University of Pune. Since then Mr. Suresh Rangarajan never looks back. He has served at numerous highly esteemed organizations. That was not enough for communications professional, Suresh Rangarajan. He has also founded some extremely successful companies during this time.

Suresh Rangarajan has successfully established SRR360 Consultancy which offers PR consulting services in distinct areas such as Media Relations, Leadership Communications, Crisis Communication, Internal Communications, Visual Communications, Digital Communications, and Management of events and activations. The primary aim of the SRR360 consultancy is to impart knowledge and required skills in start-ups, new age enterprises, and emerging businesses so that they can plan exceptional strategies and deliver excellent advisory to magnify the brand image they are working for.

On SRR360 platform, Suresh Rangarajan instructs new bees about how to strategize and plan to ensure a holistic approach to communication, needs for the client-aligned with the business objectives, helping the leadership teams of clients to prepare and face media with sensitization and appreciation workshops, alignment and creation of the employment brand across the organization, building strong online convergence with a real-time and streamlined approach to stakeholder reach out programs. He also educates executives how to deliver strong management skills for effective media and communications management of events and clients.

Suresh Rangarajan believes everyone willing to climb the ladder of success in PR must possess exceptional communication skills without worrying about the output of the efforts. Knowing the way to handle all the traditional broadcast and digital platforms will work in favor of the company/organization. He has also planned and executed various communication campaigns representing varied clients across diverse sectors including Corporate, Automotive, Telecom, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Retail and Sports and FMCG. His in-depth knowledge helps him in understanding various aspects of efficacious media management to supervise all the branding verticals. Thus, it won't be unfair to say that Suresh Rangarajan brings a solid history in developing and implementing communication approaches and strategies, identifying and capitalizing business opportunities, and building teams to achieve shared vision and goals.