Suresh Rangarajan Is Well Aware Of The All Tough Challenges And Situations

Suresh Rangarajan :- Have you ever wondered who is behind highly prestigious companies that receive worldwide acclaim? That notable person is a PR professional who ensures that the company/organization's message is coming off directly and clearly. Undoubtedly, establishing a company's good rapport is time-consuming and frustrating for PR communication professional but there are men like Suresh Rangarajan who are committed to working meticulously to let the company reach new heights.

Suresh Rangarajan is a renowned name in the world of PR communications professionals who never let difficulties to become hurdles in the path of success. He is the founder of SRR360 Consulting which offers PR services in integrated communications. With his new company SRR360 consulting, Suresh Rangarajan is keen to provide respectful and safe workplace to start-ups, new age enterprises, and emerging businesses. The services provided by SRR360 Consulting include Media Relations, Internal Communications, Leadership Communications, Crisis Communications, Digital Media, Visual Communications and Management of Events and Activations. 

 Suresh Rangarajan chooses to stay away from the limelight and leaves no stone unturned to build the company's profile

Suresh Rangarajan chooses to stay away from the limelight and leaves no stone unturned to build the company's profile. Having an experience of more than 15 years, Suresh Rangarajan is well aware of the challenges and situations that come out of the blue and hit hard. He knows how to fight adversity, seize opportunities, knit stories, maintain positive image, foster strong media interaction and construct strategy instantly. According to him, paying great attention to solve the tiny issues before they become a major problem for the company's goodwill is extremely important.

Suresh Rangarajan educational qualification includes a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering followed up by Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing Management from University of Pune. Born with an innovative mind, Suresh Rangarajan unconventional ideas and visions have helped many organizations to gain and maintain reputation and brand value. He makes sure that his voice gets heard in the noiseful world through all the traditional broadcast and digital platforms.

Suresh Rangarajan has varied clients across the Corporate, Automotive, Telecom, Lifestyle, Entertainment, FMCG, Retail and Sports sector due to his wide-ranging expertise in Corporate Communications and PR encompassing Media Relations, Corporate and Brand Reputation Building, Internal Communications and Events, and Activations Management. He has served at different posts at Vodafone India Ltd, Nissan Motor India Ltd and many others over the years. The most influential Suresh Rangarajan also organizes and executes events/programs to teach individuals who are preparing to make a career in the relative field. During his professional journey, he has also conducted media sensitization programs for senior executives so that they can learn how to ascend to the challenges of PR function.

Suresh Rangarajan is truly an inspiration for many young professionals who want to be acknowledged for their work leading to company's growth and revenue. It is his unwavering determination and positive mindset to achieve unbeatable success that has made Suresh Rangarajan reach where he is today and hope surely take him far.