Chapter 1

Reader pov

I was sitting sipping my tea in my office when me butler Ivan came in with a letter. "Thank you Ivan" I said as I opened and read the letter. I scanned the pice of paper and sighed a message from the queen,

Letter

My dear rose,

You are assigned to come to my castle with the guard dog and poisonous spider. You have to find "jack the ripper" and bring him to justice but first u have to meet them we are at the castle as we speak.

-Queen Victoria

Reader pov

I turned to face my butler and in a monotone voice gave him my orders,"Ivan get me my carriage .""yes my lady" with that he bowed and took his leave.

Ciel pov

I arrived at the castle with Sebastian. I received a letter this morning telling my to do so. I was to work with two un know others to capture jack the reaper, this was strange I've never heard of the spider or the rose. I reaped into the castle and was lead to a private room the queen sat at her thrown and in front of her was a butler and a blonde man around my age. As I got closer I recognized his face, what is the Tracy guy doing here!!!

Reader pov

I came in to find two young boys and two handsome butlers . They were fighting, talking and glaring at each other. "Ahem!" I said . They turned around and all eyes turned widened and the four of them blushed. I walked towards them and bowed to queen . "Sorry for being late traffic was horrible," The queen laughed and told me it was ok . She told us to find the grim reaper, he had murder many women in the past days. After the message we went out and we went to the queen guard dog house. I turn around "So what's the plan ??" I said to the group. The boys and butlers then said something that make me want to kill them, they said ," kiss you ."

Ciel pov

I could hardly contain my laughter when we told the queens rose that our plan was to kiss her, if loos could kill we would be six feet under. I clears my throught and smiled " it was just a joke no mead to take it so seariously. My name is ciel Phantomhive this I my butler Sebastian, it's a pleasure having you in our manor."

Alois pov

" humf!! As if she would want to know your despicable name a lady as beautiful as your self should only know the names of the most noble hearted men," I bowed and gave her a prize wining smile " my name is Alois Tracy and this is my butler Claude and maybe in the future you could visit my manor."

Reader pov

I was calmed down . "My names (y/n) (l/n) and this is my butler Ivan. I can tell they are demons just by glancing at them "Tell me the real plan ok . I don't like to be joked around with, if you do not take action I will."

Ciel pov

I scanned her from the top of her head to the heal of her boots, and everything about her told me that she was not playing around. " the first step to finding the culprit is by finding a patern in the murders comitted," I turned to face Sebastian who had just elaborated the first step of our plan. I turned to face (y/n) and saw she had a smile on her face, Sebastian!!!

Sebastian pov

I finished speaking and recived a nod in approvable from lady (y/n) along with a small barly noticeable smile. I can already tell that she is not just an ordinary woman, just looking at the rest of the group including the horrid Claude Faustus I can see that I'm not the only one interested and falling for this amazing figure of a person.

Reader pov

I was in a alley pretending to be a commoner along with ciel and alois. The problem was Alois won't stop talking ciel and i were trying to listen for any screams, our wait ended when we heard a ahhhh!!!! Ciel went with us to see what had happened and sebastian covered ciels eyes as madam red came out of the building covers in blood.

Ciel pov

(Y/n), Alois, and I were hidden in the shadows behind a building. We were trying to hear. We'll (y/n) and me were trying to listen, but all I could hear was Alois's talking he wouldn't keep quiet even if it was a funeral. I was about to smack him when there was a horrid scream all I saw was my aunt then my eyes were coverd.

Claude pov

I saw Sebastian cover ciel's eye shielding him from seeing his own aunt coverd in another humans blood. I turned to face Alois and the beautiful (y/n) they didn't seem fazed by at all. Madam red saw her nephew standing there, and with fear of getting caught started to flee. I was waiting fort orders on capturing her but they never came, I turned to find (y/n) missing and my master leaning on the wall he had been hiding behind. " we're did she go?" I looked at my master expectantly waiting for an answer to my question. " oh, she went after her, she called us dimwits and said she would handle things her self" Sebastian and I interchanged looks and we both fought to get to the ally first.

Reader pov

I turned to ciel and alois and yelled out that they were dimwits for not stoping her. I ran to get to madam red as fast as I could, I turned the corner and was stabbed by madam red. I griped my stomach as blood started to seep through my clothing.

Claude pov

I Raced down the alley with Sebastian tailing me, I took a sharp turn in the alley and saw (y/n) siting slumped against a wall. I called out to her,but she didn't respond. " (y/n), (y/n) !! Are you ok what's going on did you get her?" I turned to see Sebastian walking towards her, he pressed a hand on her stomach and when he took his had away it was covered in blood.

Reader pov

I saw Sebastian touch my stomach and retract his hand from the wound. I didn't scream I couldn't even keep my eyes open, when he saw I was bleeding he picked me up and carried me back to ciel and alois .

Sebastian pov

I started to cover the wound with a pice of her dress and stoped the bleeding. I picked her up and raced to the carriage I should have stopped her if I would have she wouldn't be this hurt.

Reader pov

I came to in a hospital . 'Stupid demons they thought I'm

Human eh?? ' I said in my head I start to stand up and hear noise it was those guys, what were they doing, arguing ?!

Ciel pov

"Why didn't you stop her when she went after jack the reaper!!!" I couldn't believe that she was dumb enough to follow that culprit by her self. It was a suicide mission she was crazy.

Reader pov

While they were arguing ciel said I was stupid, well guess what I read his mind there's many advantages to being half demon and half human. I slammed the door open their heads turned, there eyes went wide . They saw I was more than angry "SHUT...IT......" I walk past them, sebastian grab my shoulder to stop me from leaving,"Hey!!" Suddenly Ivan stopped him from doing anything else. Sebastian said, "let's see your wound." "Huh !? Are you Insane!!!!????!?!??!" Ivan grabbed me from behind I was struggling since I'm half human I can't fight so much especially when I'm injured or I'll faint . Sebastian came over and unbuttoned my shirt to my stomach . Sebastian eyes widened he took a step back ciel claude and alois look and their eyes widened they saw my stomach were I was stabbed was now bleeding. They were supriced with a " what just happened?? " look plastered on there face. "I...van....!!!!!!!!!" I stepped on his foot he yelped and I kicked him to the wall . "What did I tell u about grabbing me!?!??!? " I was furious how dare he help them! The earls and the butlers eyes widened at my attack on Ivan. I had a feeling that I had some explaining to do.