Chapter 4

Alois pov

I waited in my study, why was he taking so long? I turned as the door opened and Hannah stepped into the room, she came towards me and placed a cup of tea in front of me. " I don't want any tea!!!" I grabed the cup throwing it at her feet. She quickly bent over and picked up all the sharers pieces of the cup and exited the room. I sight " Claude if your with her right now I'm warning you that you will never be able to get close to her wee again."

Reader pov

I look into Claude's love filled eyes ."Claude...won't your master slap your or something if he found out about the kiss??" Claude touches my cheek and said "you got slapped by lady Elizabeth so I doubt I wouldn't be able to Handel a slap from my master." I laughed. "I hated her since we were little I just had to pretend to keep up my image." Claude looks surprised but quickly he smiled and kissed me once again . Why do I have a feeling that someone's watching me.

Sebastian pov

I looked at the two of them through the window as they kissed. She would be mine even if I have to destroy everyone that gets in my way. I returned to the manner this was not the time I needed to wait for everything to fall in to place. The rose will be mine even if I have to cut down every thing else in the garden down.

Next day

Reader pov

'Ugh this is so embarrassing!!!' *covers face with hand* " I was sitting on Claude's lap and ciel, alois, sebastian and Ivan were looking at claude, no glaring at him. I was wearing a short lolita dress that Ivan had chosen for me to wear.

Sebastian Pov

I looked at (y/n) as she sat on Claude's lap I could tell that I was not the only one that was unhappy with the fact that she was siting on his lap. I stood and walked towards them and took her from Claude.

Reader pov

Sebastian came over and took me off of Claude's lap . I was being carried like a princess and I was then placed on Sebastian's lap my legs were on ciels lap and as ciel touched my legs it tickled making me giggle.

Ciel pov

I watched as alois and Claude gave Sebastian and I glares as (y/n) sat on our laps I saw alois practically had steam coming out of his ears.

Reader pov

I look at how everthing is tense "Um I'm gonna get me a...um...a book ! " 'yea a book ' I thought. I ran up to the book room. I did not want to be involved in a fight not now !

Aloi pov

I waited until the rose was out of sight before I started to yell. I stood and tried to slap ciel but was restrained by Sebastian. I yanked my hand from Sebastian's grip " how dare the three of you do that she's mine and only mine," I turned to face Claud and yelled out " I order you to not get close to (y/n)!!!" Claude looked at me wide eyed ciel turned to face Sebastian " I order you to stay away from (y/n)!!!" Sebastian looked at his master with hatred as he said " as you wish my lord."

Reader pov

They thought I was out of sight but I heard them all . I was sad I liked being kissed by claude, he loved me and I now knew. This was mean of them . A tear went down from my eyes to my cheek . I went to the book room for the rest of the afternoon to calm my self down.

Night

Reader pov

I was sleeping in bed till I felt a pare of arms go around my waist an hug me . I turn to see ciel laying in bed besides me. "Ciel??" Ciel said he said that he had a nightmare. I just let him sleep with me eventhough I was still mad about what he ha done to Sebastian.

Ciel pov

I hugged (y/n) while she peacefully rested. I was thinking over my decision on forbidding Sebastian to have contact with her. We'll at least the competition was smaller now that they are out if the way. I was going to make her mine no mater what happened.

Reader pov

I woke up to find ciel still hugging me. I smiled but I miss Claude's lips I want claude. I tear ciel away taking him off of me . I then got dressed but I felt someone looking at me. I turned and I saw ciel blushing I screamed. "STOP LOOKING NOW!!!" As I covered my chest in the prosses .

Ciel pov

I woke up to fun the bed empty I looked up and what I saw made me blush a thousand shades of red. (Y/n) was changing in front I me!!! She turned an started to tell at me to not look, I turned away until she said she was done. After that I got up and walke towards her " (y/n) you might see me as cold as ice, but my once frozen heart melted with your warm presence. I love you and always will," with that I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips sweetly against hers. I kissed her as if she were to break if I used to much force. With that I felt her slowly kiss back that was what assured me that she loved me to.

Reader pov

Ciel told me he wasn't all cold an I really did believe him he could be sweet some times. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me. I kinda struggled but I slowly kiss back as I felt the love that the kiss contained.

That afternoon

Sebastian pov

I looked at how Claude and ciel looked at (y/n) with a lost expression as off she were an angel, some thing was going on and I needed to get closer to the lady before anyone else took her from me. My master might have prohibit me form seeing her or being close to her but my love for her was stronger than his command. I saw her excusing herself to the library and as she walked in I walked in behind her.

Reader pov

I was in library I didn't notice when someone came in behind me. I picked up a book and accidentally dropped it. I picked it up and turned to see sebastian.

Sebastian pov

I looked at her with love filled eyes as I got closer to her trapping her in a corner I the library. "The queens rose the most beautiful flower in the garden. All these words so true to your ways as beautiful as a rose but like a rose your covers in thorns that full not only others with pain but your self. (Y/n) I love you with all my heart and although I was told to stay away your at to marvelouse to leave behind." I closed the rest of the space between our faces an pressed my lips against hers as I was about to pull away she held me in place and continued to kiss me.

Reader pov

I was kissing sebastian!? But wow his lips are so soft and sweet. I felt him pull away but I held him in place with my arms and continued to kiss him as he happily complied and kissed me back.