Chapter 8

Sebastian pov

I waited in the carriage until (y/n) arrived. Looking at my watch I noticed it was taking her a long time to get ready. I sighed and looked out the window to see her walking out wearing a dress that looked exactly like the dress my master wore during a mission, but I had to admit that she looked amazing in it.

Readers pov
I came out in the dress that ciel gave me. I went and I saw sebastian. I blush he was really handsome in that tuxedo. I noticed he smiled back at me making me smile wider, he made me so happy.

Sebastian pov

I blushed as I saw the young lady approaching the carriage. I got out of the cartridge and helped her as she stepped in side and we were off. During the ride we had a pleasant talk about her experience in archery and many other methods of fighting.

Reader pov

I laughed. "Hey um sebastian.......where are we going?? Why'd you asked me out??" I asked really confused. Sebastian was acting more mysterious than usual.

Sebastian pov

I smiled as lady (y/n) asked me were we were going. "It's a surprise" I said as I looked out the window and smiled wider."we're very close" I said handing here a blind fold telling her to put it on.

Reader pov
I put the blindfold on as instructed. Sebastian led me some were, he told me to take the blindfold off. I opened my eyes as I took the blindfold off to find a table in a garden with red roses . "Wow... It's So pretty" there were candela everywhere along a banquet. Sebastian and I talked and ate . After we ate we walked in the garden. Although I know in the future I must do something in respect to my secret I didn't want to ruin the movement. I saw my long gloves were showing some of my skin, I was kinda frightened and I pulled up my gloves, but Sebastian had already seen .

Sebastian pov
I looked at (y/n) as she seemed to be enjoying her self. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, a demon none the less, falling in love with a girl like her. I looked forward as we talked when we were at the center of the garden and I noticed she was nervous. "What's wrong?"

Reader pov
"O-oh it's nothing" my smile lasted only a bit "actually there is something wrong .." I took a big breath "I have many curses, you see one of them takes faces the other is about me whose....never mind...let's go home..." We left, 'I'm sorry Sebastian I can't let you or anyone else know right now' I thought.

Back to roses manor

Ivan; "mistress welcome back. " bows "sebastian I must speak with you, ciel, alois and claude . Please Follow me"