Chapter 9

Ivan pov
I look at sebastian while asking, "excuse me but your lord and the others are waiting for us. Follow me." We walk to a room in which alois was whining. I glared at him, he could be such a bother. " I have called you here because there is something you don't know about my mistress. Have you heard of the cursed black swan???" Sebastian nodded but he told me he had only heard legends about her, I smirked. "Then you must know my mistress is the cursed swan. She's been cursed in that body look for decades she was turned when she was offered as a sacrifice.... Her people were going to burn her, but in the middle of the sacrifice. She was chosen to have many spirits in her body! Her mother was really a princess named mirdoriku. This while her father was ...the king of black swan. So the father turn himself into a spirit bird and went in (y/n)'s body. Now she bears his mark on her arms.... She is a powerful being, her mission is to find gano an evil rogue who hates lucifer and kill him !" I finished and saw all of them gaping! I smirked they should be used to surprises by now.

Sebastian pov
My eyes went wide open, I could not believe what I had just heard. 'How could I not have seen this sooner' all that has happened, everything was linked. She was truly the black swan.

Ciel pov
I looked aroun the room I was sure I was not the only one that was surprised by the confession that Ivan had just given us. I looked over to Sebastian an noticed he was in deep thought he must know some thing ' I will ask him later ' I thought. My main priority at the moment was to see if we as a group could help (y/n) compleat we goal. I was sure that with our help (y/n) mission would quickly end, but the biggest problem was finding this rouge guy.

Sebastian pov
My eyes went wide open, I could not believe what I had just heard. 'How could I not have seen this sooner' all that has happens, everything was linked. She wa truly the black swan.

Ivan pov
I turn around to the window yelling out "mistres!!!!!!" I ran out the door while everyone followed. When we had arrived we found (y/n) attacking a guy in lots of armor, while wearing a kimono and a cat mask with fabric over her head!

Claude pov
I jumped slightly when Ivan ran out of the room yelling for his mistress, intrigued we all followed. When we arrived out side we we're meet with a surprising site, the once lady was now dressed like a Chinese warrior, she continued to attack a man that was dressed in clothing that was similar to traditional samurai armor.

Alois pov
I looked as everyone just froze at the scene in front of us, I fumed " won't anyone help her!!!" With that Sebastian and Claude followed closely by Ivan started to assist (y/n) In her battle. She would not lose this battle I would make sure of it. I closed my eyes summoning Hannah along with my triplet demons help.

Reader pov
I noticed all the phantomhive and trancy demons was there about to help me, I turned and yelled "STAY BA-ACK!!!!" I hit the wall. I growled I look at gano and saw him about to blast flames at them. I got in front of them before it could them, the smoke dispersed and everyone was covering their eyes because of how much smoke there was. When it was clear they saw my true demonic form.

Ivan pov
"Every one stay back you have never seen this form she was forbid to use it she is .... Demon halpas !!!!"

Reader pov

I look up and said , "you hurt them...you will die!!"

Sebastian pov
I grunted as I was pushed back by the force of the flames. In all my demon life I had never experienced such failure to eliminate the enemy. I along with everyone else followed (y/n)'s instructions and stayed away as she battled in her true form. She was beautiful her (h/c) had beautiful (f/c) streaks and her eyes were her normal color with (f/c) swirls in them. Her form was framed by a pair of (f/c) wings that were larger that her arms length.

Ciel pov
I coverd my eye to prevent from going blind from the bright light that was emited from the flames the demon threw. Turning to the rest of the demons and Alois I noticed they had taken cover as we'll, they also took time to admire lady rose's true form.

Reader pov
I ran to gano and kicked him in the air. I flue up to him and punched him, it seemed as if I had punched him fast and repeatedly. I then yelled, "you have committed a crime gano *kicks him in stomach * you made me use my true form ... I will use the power Infront of me! " I blasted lots beams at him. "You also tried to hurt my friends !!! " he fell on the floor. I fly to him and punched the rocky ground I was on top of him and I smiled evily and raise my hand in a 'L' shape put it near his fore head as he yelled for mercy "s-stop" he was scared. I then said " bad boy!!! " he was truly terrified, this image would be engraved truly and fully in his mind for all eternity "bad boy!!" He then lost consciousness

Ivan pov
I Was on the ground on knees and hands saying, "n-now that's s-scary !!!"

Claude pov
I looked in amazement while I got up runing to (y/n) to make sure she was ok as she disposed of gano. She looked up at me changing back to her regular form that caused us all to fall in love with her. She she smiled and took my hand returning with the others. Turning to her I smiled an said "lady (y/n) you have taken control of our hearts that once were frozen. So my love who will you chose?" With that I bowed taking out a rose, this example was followed by ciel, Sebastian, and Alois. My heart bested fast, who would she chose?