Chapter 3

Reader pov

"My moms a demon she was fighting a reaper she was trying to protect her love but she then got stabbed by Grell's chainsaw my mom was dying because Grell was using a new tool called 'drain' tool it's a grim reapers tool to suck the soul of demons. my mom was the victim I was only 6 when it happened, my dad abused me when I was 13 he was kicking my and punching me blaming me for his lost of my mother ...... That's when I turned 15 I called on Ivan...Ivan didn't want my soul he wanted to comfort me in till the end of us both...." I looked sad . Everyone was shocked at my story. "I'm a half demon not a full..." I said .

Sebastian pov

Claude and I turned to face Ivan who had not left (y/n) side. He looked at us as if he was warning us to keep away from his master. After diner was over the earls and the lady whent to the study and the three of us were left to clean. Ivan turned to look at us with an evil aura surrounding him as he spoke " don't think I do not know what you and you petty excuse of earls are planing. I will not stand here while you harm my master I have been like a brother to her since she was left alone and before you even think of wining her heart you will have to win me over," with that he turned and left. Leaving two very surprised Demond's in the kitchen.

Reader pov

I put on a night gown and I got in bed . I was sleeping until a knock interrupted "come in.." I said drowsily and ciel came in he said "I can't sleep.. Can I sleep with you??" I nod and he got in bed . I was sleeping I didn't noticed but ciel was kissing my forehead saying "you'll be mine. "

•.• The next morning •.•

Reader pov

Next morning I was getting dressed in a white ruffle dress .i wasn't happy I felt that something bad will happen. I came down stairs to see everyone eating breakfest. I walked towards them. Everyone was looking at me with a concern face. Alois asked "are you ok (y/n) ??" I nodded 'CRASH' I looked up and a demon hunter appeared wait he isn't a demon hunter!! H-he's a angel !! "Roselia"

Angel pov

I came down to see demons and I saw the half demon . My love....

I hold out my hand and said. "Roselia...."

Reader pov

I look at him confused and everyone was Infront of me saying to stay away from her ! Suddenly the angel played a tune . I started to tremble my heart was aching . I suddenly had a outburst of scream. "Ahhhh!!!!! " everyone stared at me with confusion in there eyes. "H-help...m-meeee!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Suddenly my (h/c) hair turned white my (e/c) eyes turned red and my white ruffle dress turned red and black. A black aura surrounded me. I suddenly said "I see you....never escape..." I said with a deep tuned voice. A light flashed I screamed covering my face and a camera appears Infront of ciel I growled at it.

Ciel pov

I looked at the horrifying scene infront of him. There was a great flash of light, I shielded my eyes from the light. As the light dimes y herd (y/n) hiss, I looked I the direction that she was looking in and saw a camera at my feet I bent over picking it up. She followed the camera with her eyes and hissed when I tryed to get closer. Maybe tht camera was important In some way but what is it it looks like a normal camera.

Reader pov

Ciel took a step closer and took a flash I hissed and I said in that dark tune "ahh...why!?! Why do you resist me!!!" I changed back to my innocent self . "Hurry! Uh!" I changed ! Struggling. Light surrounds me! And I changed again " please....the camera...stop me..! Nngh!" I changed to the dark side saying "you will never escape " as I was trying to turn back to innocent !