Feeling: Chapter 1

Kokichi POV

I walked into Hope's Peak Academy, expecting it to be a normal school. I stopped at the outside, admiring the beauty. I walked inside and immediately passed out.

I woke up in a classroom. I saw a note that said meet in the gym. It had a map attached to it with a red dot. I figured that was where I was. I walked out. I followed the map to try to find the gym.

"It should be these doors" someone said. I looked over. It was someone with dark aqua hair and a weird hat. "Are you looking for the gym?" I asked. He replied, "Yeah, are you?" I replied with a nod. Something about him made me have some sort of. . . feeling.

Loudly, I said, "I'm Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I also tend to lie- a lot. And you are. . . ?"
"I'm Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective." He replied quietly. "What do you think is going to happen?" I ask. Although I do have a bad feeling. "I'm not sure, but I have a bad feeling." "I don't have any doubts about this place." I tell him, although I have very bad feelings about this place. He asked me a question I've rarely been asked, "Was that a lie?" I was surprised. I tried not to show it on my face. Apparently I did it well. I said, "I don't know, was it? Nishishi!"

We walked into the gym. What we saw was unbelievable.

A walking, talking robot teddy bear

A walking, talking robot teddy bear. I yelled, "Aww look at that teddy bear. He looks so fluffy and cuddly. Not so cute on the left half tho."