Sadness: Chapter 2

The fluffy teddy bear introduced itself. "I am Monokuma, your headmaster." Then he went into this long speech about rules, but something stuck put to me. He said something about blackened and murder. I wonder what that was about? He explained that more at the end. To summarize it, he said, "A blackened is someone who murdered someone else that got caught. If you don't get caught you graduate. As for the others. . . Well, they won't be so lucky. They will all be executed." EXECUTED?!
"Executed means exactly what it sounds like. You will die." Everyone had a surprised look on their face. I tried to hide mine. "How are you not worried about this?!" Saihara asked me. I was. But I didn't want them to know.

Later that day

"Hey! Shuichi?" Some blonde girl asked. Do they know each other? "What's your name?" I ask her. "Kaede- Kaede Akamatsu. Yours?" "Kokichi Oma. Ultimate Supreme Leader." I feel like I've said that a million times. I wasn't as excited to introduce myself to her as I was to Saihara. I didn't feel like myself. I felt like I needed to cry. I don't know why really.

When I went back to my room. There was Saihara. Waiting for me. I asked him what's up. He asked me to come hang out with him. Of course I was pleased about this. But I told home in a minute. I was scared and tired and not ready for this. But I told him I just needed to get ready. So I let out a cry for a minute or 2. Then I went to the bathroom to dry my tears.