13. Pain

Hii guys I'm back, it's Halloween soon so there's going to be a Halloween special I'm so excited about this one it's going to be my best chapter ever I hope and I love Halloween let me know what you guys are going to wear on Halloween.

And by the way that's Melissa in the pic do you guys like her, I think she looks cool, she's totally my style.

Jaz 'Pov'

The screaming only gets louder, me and Jay run out of the room and follow the direction the screaming is coming from and then we stop right in front of my brother's room.

I look around all panicky, because I'm scared about what we are about to face behind the door.

When we open the door I am looking straight at my brother screaming in agony and tossing around, but I don't know what's causing his pain.

Me and Jay run up next to him.

"Zach Zach Zach." We try snapping him out of it.

Then everything goes silent, he just stops moving.

"Za-a-aach" I stutter.

The doctors come running in and take his bed away.

"Hey stop, where are you guys taking him, stop what's happening to my brother?" I scream through my tears.

"Stay back, we're just taking him somewhere better." The doctor says.

"Jaz Jaz relax, he's going to be okay." Jay keeps telling me.

"No stop telling me that, Zach is in pain and I can't help him" I keep crying.

After a couple of minutes of crying, one of the doctors come out of the room they went in earlier and tells us Zach is going to be fine.

"What was happening to him?" I ask scared out of my mind.

"He was shifting, that means his bones were cracking and shifting out of place, but he couldn't finish his shift but he's fine now." The doctor says.

"What do you mean by shifting, what's shifting." I ask confused.

"Shifting is when you're turning into your inner werewolf so your werewolf takes over and you become a werewolf on the outside." He explains.

"Owwwwkay??!!, can I see him now?" I ask looking at him like he's crazy.

"He's in the room down the hall to the left."

Jay's been standing behind me leaning against the wall this whole time without uttering a word.

"Jay are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah but I just came to realization that we are werewolves now, it's kinda messed up." He says smiling down on me.

"Yeah I know right!" I say chuckling.

We walk to my brother's room.

We open the door and there he lays unconscious.

"Za-a-ch." I say my voice trembling.

"Hey little sis." He says with a smile on his face.

"OMG you scared me are you okay!" I yell at him.

"I'm sorry sis." He says chuckling.

"That's all you have to say?!,You think this is funny it's not, I was really scared I thought I was going to lose you." I say crying hysterically and go up to hug him.

"You'll never get rid of me that fast." He says hugging me.

I don't let his shirt go while I cry into his shirt.