34. Heat

MATURE CONTENT AGAIN I'M SORRY FOR THE ONES THAT DON'T LIKE IT AND YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE ONES WHO DO LIKE IT, I'LL PUT THE STARS AGAIN.

Jaz 'Pov'

"She's in what?" Jay asks.

"Heat, that means you guys have to mate as soon as possible, because she's craving you." She says uneasy.

"We're not going to finish the mating process when she can't control her desires, cause then it's not really her and then I'm taking advantage of her."

"Well wherever you're touching her, those are the places that doesn't ache that much."

He wraps his arms around me and I feel so much better, but some places still aches.

I gasp and try to snuggle more into him.

"Jay, kiss me." I say desperately.

"I'll leave you guys now." Punky says and drag Zach out of the room with her.

"No Jaz you're in heat you can't control yourself."

"But I need you."

"I need you too, but not like this." He says trying to contain himself.

"Come on Jay, you don't have to contain yourself." I say getting on top of him.

But I didn't feel like myself, it feels like someone else is controlling me.

"Jaz we're going to regret this." Jay says trying to push me off of him.

"Oh darling, I won't regret anything." I say and crash my lips on his.

I feel him tense up and he tries to push me away, but then he just gives in.

We start kissing hungrily and then it turns into passion.

I pull away and watch Jay confused.

"What just happened?" I say confused.

"You attacked me." Jay says chuckling.

"No, no that wasn't me, I'm so sorry I'm really embarrassed." I say getting off of him but still staying close to him.

"It's okay, I know it wasn't you." He says hugging me.

"My body" I keep mumbling.

"My body it aches, Jay I need you." I say.

"But Jaz-"

"NOW." I scream.

He's shocked by my outburst, but he takes my face in his hands and crashes his lips on mine.

He rolls me over and sits on me still kissing me.

******************

He bites my lips and I open my mouth slightly gasping.

He slips his tongue in and we start the tongue battle.

He wins the battle and he smirks into the kiss.

He pulls away and I lick his lips and giggle.

He smirks and start kissing down my neck.

I moan and wiggle underneath him.

He groans and I feel his bulge against me.

I moan.

"I need you." I moan.

He pulls away and looks at me.

"Shoot, Jaz I can't do that." He says and run his hands down his face.