Hide-away Camp:1

( request from Storywr1ter019 )

A beam of sunlight kissed her shoulders as she packed the car with their luggage. She told the kids that she needed a few days to herself. After the farm went down, her and FP decided to give another go. FP came up with the idea to spend the weekend up-north away from all their troubles.

Alice sighed happily as she closed the trunk to her car. She leaned against the matte outer coat to her Volkswagen with her hair touching so effortlessly. She couldn't wait to spend the weekend with FP.

"Mom!" She heard her youngest shout from the doorway of their home. She looked up, noticing that Betty was holding her special bag. "You forgot your bag."

"Oh crap, thanks Betty." She swore while reaching for the bag.

"No problem. See you on Monday." She stated before closing the door behind her.

"See you on Monday!" Alice says with a grin appearing on her face.

It didn't take long before she drove to FP's new apartment and waited for him to come out. After a few minutes, she decided to call him. "Hey." He sounded as if he just awoken.

"I'm outside by the willow tree, hurry before Jughead notices." She quickly explained, hanging up and reapplies her red lipstick.

She heard a knock on her window, shifting her head to the side, smiled when he waved at her. She pressed unlock on her control panel. FP hopped into her passenger seat, buckling and leaned forward. Their lips touched for a moment before Alice pulled back.

"Set the GPS." She sweetly instructed, putting the car into drive.

FP pulled out his phone, typing in their destination and uttered back," Yes, Ma'am." Titling his baseball cap and grinned.

Alice looked over at him with a glare," Enough stalling, Jonesey." Her lips pursed as she licked her lips.

FP bit back a groan as his heart thumped in his chest. She knew his struggles and anything to do with Alice was one of them. He looked at the back seat, grinning madly at the bag.

"You brought it?" He questioned, earning a shy nod from Alice. He picked up the bag, starting examining the items inside. "Red...." He pauses, digging around," And more red... hmmm." He chuckled with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh, calm it, Jones. We're roasting marshmallows before sex." She warned, more like demanded.

A couple hours later, the two pairs finally made it to the campsite. FP gets the tent set up, placing the sleeping bags on the tarp and sighs in relief at the sight. Alice wore a loose hoodie, hair tied up in a messy bun and her face lacked makeup. He always liked or preferred her with her natural style. She didn't need all that makeup. He thinks she more sexy without all that junk caking up her pores.

Alice catches him staring, she rubbed her neck with sunscreen lotion and looks in his direction," What?" She says softly, confusion marking her features.

He shakes his head, laughs and shrugs his shoulders," Nothing, you just look... sexy." She feels her cheeks blush.

She waved her hand," Oh, stop it." She brushed off his comment, burning her cheeks pink.

He moves out of the tent, walking up to her and cups her cheeks in his hands," I'm not going to stop. You look..." He kisses her gently, pulls away slightly still touching her lips," ....Sexy, Al." He purrs sexually, while leaving kisses down her collarbone, neckline and lastly her lips.

And then just as their kiss was getting heated, a phone rings. FP groans out of frustration. He looks down at the screen and wants to scream. "Yes?"