The Tipton

It all started after thanksgiving break. The ice storm had a biblical disappearance act, when the thaw began. It was just the start of winter. Alice had started preparing for the bitter cold as the days went on. Her Christmas shopping lists were being made.

Although she would love to get away from Riverdale. She had nothing against the town. it was the people. Especially Hiram and Penelope. They made Riverdale unlivable. So when FP suggested a few weeks back for a getaway she was on board right away.

Alice pulled out her daily task lists. She had picked up some ideas from Jane Villanueva after binging five seasons of Jane The Virgin on her Netflix account. Her daughter, Betty had suggested it and she had fallen in love with the show.

"First on the list," She read off the first thing on her check list. "Did you make sure that hotel is five stars? Because FP, if it is rat infested, you've failed my list at all standards." FP rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly.

"Yes. The Tipton has the best ratings, and even has a spa for couples." He said with an smug smile.

She smiled happily at the fact he had listened." You listened?" He scoffs in fake hurt." I'm hurt you didn't think I wouldn't."

"Of course, I listened to your list. I'm not asking for my death by bricks." He joked, earning a warning slap to his chest with her hand." Ow... that hurt."

She smirked," It was supposed to, Jones." She just hoped Betty was behaving herself. Jellybean was staying over at Mary's while they were out of town.

They only trusted one person other than Fred. That person is Mary Andrews. She was a fierce, well driven woman with mad-working mama bear skills. And she wasn't afraid to go all lawyer on their ungrateful asses.

He pulls her in for a soft kiss to her lips, growing hungrier as the time went on. Alice smiles into the kiss. His lips felt like magical fairytale come true.

He grabbed the list from her hand, tossing it off the bed as he smirks." We don't need this right now. Let's spend our last night together in Riverdale all.....naked and cozy by the fireplace."

Alice fights the turmoil brewing in her stomach as his lips travel lower. "Alright, Sheriff Jones." She mutters seductively.

--xxx-

The next day, Alice and FP got off their plane and entered the cab to take them to their hotel. She looked outside through the frosty window and sighs. It seemed to be colder here than it was in Riverdale. She opened the door to the building and with the other hand held by FP as the walk through the doorway.

A man with a darker skin tone comes up to them and takes their bags." My name is Esteban." Alice smiles at the man, as FP's grip on her hand tightens a bit more. She could tell that FP wasn't quite comfortable with the man's close proximity to her. "I'll take these up to your room right away." He says as he places the luggage onto the luggage cart.

"Thank you, Esteban." Alice says as she and FP meet eyes.

FP knows he doesn't have a reason to be jealous. Him and Alice have been going strong for a few months now. But that doesn't stop his fears from creeping up when it's not expected.

"Welcome to the Tipton!" A short African-American man announces as he approaches." Thank you for choosing the Tipton for your stay. Mr. Tipton has lovely views for his guests." Alice liked this man.

"Mr. Mosby!" The man turned to face the direction and fought an eye roll.

"Yes, Awrin?" FP could tell by his facial expression that he didn't like his job all that much.