Ancano x Hurt!Reader

Request by~ TheSarcasticRed; Hope you like this!

I awed at the college in front of me. The beautiful towers, the pools of magicka, the sparkles of blue and turquoise that floated above. I was walking around, then jogging and not looking where I was going. I spun around some pine trees, prancing in the snow. I spun around, and suddenly crashed into something. I felt a burning pain in my wrist, and fell to the ground because gravity sucks.

"How dare you?" A harsh voice cut through my thoughts and I looked up and saw the Advisor, Ancano.

"I'm sorry, Ancano. Are you okay?" Ancano scoffed and walked off. Rude.

~

In class, my wrist didn't get any better. In fact, it got worse. It was swollen, purple and blue, and twisted in a weird way. For most of class, I was staring at my wrist, fiddling with the positions my arm was in, and stretching my fingers to see if it hurts or not. It did. My friend, J'zargo, took notice to my fiddling and looked at me weirdly. He started scribbling on a piece of paper and handed the paper to me.

'Is everything okay?' I read. I picked up my pencil and wrote back.

'Yeah, sorry for concerning you. My wrist just hurts is all. I ran into Ancano earlier and since then it started hurting.' I passed it back to J'zargo, trying not to get caught. Tolfdir gave me glances every now and then, but didn't notice.

'Sorry to hear. Do you know what happened to your wrist?' He passed it back to me. 

'I probably just bruised it or twisted it. Nothing to worry about.' I passed it back, but before it could reach the paws of J'zargo, my name was yelled.

"Y/n! Are you passing notes during class?" Tolfdir yelled. I froze and looked at J'zargo worriedly.

"U-Um..."

"After class, go to Ancano's office! That is unacceptable, miss. I thought you knew better."

"I do, Mr. Tolfdir, sorry." He sighed and my cheeks burned as I realized the whole class was staring at me.

"It is fine. For now. Now, anyone want to learn about illusion spells?" I sighed and rested my head on the giant magicka pool.

~

After class, I headed to Ancano's office, my heart thumping in fear. I knocked on the door, and opened it when I heard, 'come in'. I kept my head down and sat down on a chair.

"Y/n. Nice seeing you again, isn't it?" He spat.

"Sorry." I said. Ancano scoffed again, and sat down at his desk. 

"Why are you here, miss Y/n?" He asked.

"I uh, passed a note in class...to J'zargo." I told him, sighing. I didn't dare gaze into his golden eyes. He smirked.

"Let me guess. It was a love letter?" This time I snapped my gaze towards his eyes.

"What? No! Ahem, I mean... No, Mr. Ancano." Ancano took notice of my worse-than-before wrist, his eyes widening at the state it was in, but went back to his stern look.

"What happened to your wrist?" Ancano demanded. I bit my lip.

"I..I don't really know. After um..the events from this morning, my wrist has been hurting really badly." Ancano's harsh gaze changed to a more soothing gaze. He gently placed his hand on my wrist, making me hiss in pain. He then glared.

"Please,...don't do that."

"Hey! It's your fault you got hurt! What if there is permanent damage? Well? Well?" Ancano snapped at me, making me look down at the table.

"I'm sorry, sir-"

"Ugh. I can't believe you can't just heal yourself. You are an apprentice, are you not?" I frowned, feeling something warm blur my vision. No, don't cry now...whatever you do, do not cry right now.

"I am, but Tolfdir has been focusing mainly on illusion spells. Not restoration." Ancano got up from his chair swiftly and put his hands behind his back.

"Follow me." He ordered. He went into a room that was hidden in his office, and I did as he said. He closed the door behind us, lighting two candles for lighting. It was dim, but not too dim.

"Wh-why am I in here?" I asked. Ancano grabbed my hand gently, giving me a stern look. 

"I'm trying to help you, can't you see? Or have you not mastered that, too?"

"Okay, that was really uncalled for." I muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"I have rights to argue with Advisors, you know?" Ancano scoffed again.

"You want me to heal you or not?" I rolled my eyes and gasped sharply when I felt strong energy flow through my veins. His gaze was intensely on my wrist.

"I thought so. You broke it, you dunce!" He whacked me softly across the head.

"Hey, ow! Now I have a broken skull too." He chuckled a little at this. 

"I still can't believe you broke your wrist...BY RUNNING INTO YOUR ADVISOR!" I frowned.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He sighed, getting closer to me. He turned my wrist, making me wince. He noticed this and brushed his thumb on my cheek.

"You're going to be okay, fortunately." He said. I grinned.

"Oh, thank goodness... thank you, Ancano- er, Mr. Ancano." Ancano smirked.

"Call me Ancano."I smiled, but felt a tear trickle down my cheek. Ancano stopped his healing and placed both of his cold hands on my cheeks. He wiped the tears, gazing into my eyes.

"Do not cry." He added. I sniffled, and he kissed a tear away. My face flushed pink and I looked up at his golden eyes. They were filled with love, sorrow, and concern.

"A-Ancano, um.." Ancano kissed me softly and quickly.

"I'm still mad at you." He stood up and walked away.

913 words~