💃💃 Chapter Nineteen 💃💃

Helllooooooo!!!
I'm back!!💃🏻💃🏻

I REALLY MISS U GUYS!!

Their's a note pls read it for the sake of the book!

Recap:

The Haruno clan had returned to konoha, and now the head and heir of the Harunos are having lunch at the Uchiha's mansion when an cashing sound was heard.

__________

🐾🐾Ur Favorite Author P.O.V🐾🐾

She was running using her full speed, while he was slowly walking lazily while cloud gazing ...

"HEY YOUU GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" Sakura yelled at that boy that was walking in front of her without paying any attention to his surroundings, while she tried to slow down.

The boy lazily lift his gaze from the cloud to see a pink rocket running toward him, the boys eyes widened without knowing what to do, that's what caused both of them to be sent to the ground with a big impact.

"ITAA!!" Sakura screamed while rubbing her butt.

"Troublesome woman, try walking probably will ya!" the boy said annoyed.

"I told you to get of my way but you just didn't listen, you pineapple-head boy!" Sakura replied.

"Don't call me that pinky!!" he replied lazily while being annoyed.

"Hmpf" Sakura huffed and then said "First, it was your fault not mine. Second, I don't have time to chit-chat with you since I have an important business to do so I have to go, it was nice bumping to you pineapple guy! Now, BYE!!" Sakura yelled at the end while running to who now's where, leaving a dumbfounded guy behind her.

"What a drag!"

🎗🎗Saku's P.O.V. 🎗🎗

After bumping with that guy, I complete running toward my destination the 'Uchiha's Mansion'!

After a few minutes I was able to reach the gate of the Uchiha clan but a guy stood in my way while raising his hand in front of him as a stop signal.

"Hey little girl what business you have at the Uchiha's place?" He asked.

"I'm here to meet my dad " I told him lazily.

"Your dad? Don't make me laugh from when we have pink s*** in our clan" he said sarcastically .

"Hey old man I'm still respecting you so I advise you to step aside and let me in " I stated annoyed.

He looked at me in disgust and laughed in an really annoying way and said "Hey little s*** get the f*** away from here or will regret disobeying me"

(A/N: I'm rereading it and I'm surprised by my old self cuz this chapter contains alot of cursing lol 🤬)

I took a deep breath a really deep one trying to keep my anger in a steady state but that old man start bubbling more curses.

And then I heard him yell at me "STOP IGNORING ME S***" while launching his fist toward my face.

(A/N: I was really confused if it was sl*t or sh*t but it looks like sl*t lol)

Is he tired of living ?

I captured his fist using my hand and looked at him darkly while saying in a slow but evil voice "Tsk tsk old man, you have digged your own grave using your hands"

And them you can see the man flying through the air breaking around 15 wall or maybe more.

"Troublesome people!" I mattered when I saw a bunch of people surrounding me.

"Hey stupid people I advise to move out of my way or you will reject standing in my way" I yelled.

'Ugh, if this carries on my plan to destroy their lunch will go in vane !' I said frustrated.

"Stand in your place and hold your hands up high in the air" One of the men that is standing at my back said while holding his katana towards my neck .

"Wrong move!" I said while chuckling and then catch his hand and flipped him letting him fly above me finally letting him land on the ground creating a huge crack which lead the other men to jump away to avoid falling in the hole.

"I want to play more with you guys but I have an unfinished business to complete" I said while disappearing in twirl of cheery blossom leaf and ramen with pink bowels .

V.IMPORTANT NOTE:

Since I was absent for long time and I'm rearranging things, I need you guys to vote your favorite story so the story with most votes will be update first and so on.

Their will be a book for the voting but for now the voting shall be in the chapters.

The stories are:

-Haruno Sakura

-The Mystery Strength

-My Saku-Chan

-Konoha High School

-Getting Kidnaped (at boruto time line but it's mainly sasusku with other canons)

-The Secret

-Sakura's Secret (her she will distinguish herself as a boy)

-Uchiha's Family(A funny-romantic oneshot it's still not released and I'm thinking of making it as a short story.)

-Pick One (A story still not released)

ALL THE STORIES ARE ABOUT SAKURA!! > <

------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ---------------

LIKE IT?!

IF YES PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

YOUR COMMENTS REALLY ENCOURAGES ME!!

See ya!!

806 words.