D

"So on Thursday he's meeting with Paula, whoever that is, and they're going to meet in a woody area. Wanna do it Thursday? Or we can do it Sunday when he has to make sure he gets a package of something." Jim says as he scrolls through the calendar

"Ooh what's this?"

"Those are locations" Jim informed Lance as he searched an address up on his phone.

"Wow, from the looks of it his house is not that far from here. I would've thought he lived on the other side of town. Sunday it is!" Jim confirmed
__________________
Madea was up in the kitchen checking the blood from the mermaids. She grabbed the cold batch out of the freezer and placed it in the fridge to defrost a little.

"Wanna test it on me?" Nick asked

Madea turned around and looked at him like he was stupid. "Are you- actually you are fucking crazy. No you gotta a girlfriend to worry about"

"If I can find her" Nick sighed

"Y- We will, don't worry" Madea said as she poured the cold blood into a bowl.

"Hey can u mix this into some flour. Slow and steady"

Nick grabbed the bowl and placed it on the table. He then grabbed the bag of flour and put a cup of it into the bowl. "It gotta be powdery right?" Nick asked

"Damn skippy"
___________________
Kentrell

"I wonder if he cares enough to come here and rescue you. It's not like he knows where to look. I bet you don't even wanna leave" I said to Alycia as I slowly walked towards the couch I had her sitting on.

"No. Not at all. I know exactly who you are and I've been trying to find way to get to you for the longest of time. I will not leave until I am turned into a mermaid. I know that you can d stuff like that since you've ben researching the shit for ages. I knew your ex and she told me of your obsession and even took some pictures of the shit they you were researching on them and I noticed what you were trying to do right away. You was just missing one ingredient and I have that for you." Alycia replied as she reached into her purse and pulled out a bottle of milk

"I know what you think this is, but it's not. Its actually breast milk. Everything that's in breast milk helps the process of turning into a mermaid develop in a short time frame. It also helps you be able to not go into the water for 2 weeks before your skin gets all itchy. Now, will you help me?"

I didn't know what to say or do. I just stood there shocked and confused. Who was this girl and why did I even kidnap her. Why didn't I notice that she wanted to be here. Usually they fight back but this one just smiled and let us kidnap her. I feel so..... STUPID!

___________________________

"I left the girl in the house, keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't wander into the lab."

With that I hung up and continued to go meet with Paula.

Paula is this lady that I met online who specializes in finding unmarked real estate for the cheap. After that mishap at the lab I'm gonna have to find a new lab and new workers. See if I could add some extra security in there while I'm at it.
______________
Everybody was staked out in the car as they waited for Kentrell to report back home.

"Should I go in and find my girl?" Nick asked

"No. How blind is you son, you don't see them damn guards right there? Lordt, ham mercy" Medea responded as she turned the car on to get some air.

"You two are hilarious together. Y'all should have a show together but add some slaps in there" Jim explained as he removed the binoculars from his face.

Everybody turned to Jim and gave him a glare.
_______________
"What should I do?" Dani asked

"Ask him if he wants some cookies and should the powder in his face. Do the memory loss one first then do the love powder next and stand there and help him til he wakes up"

"Okay" Dani said with excitement as she walked up Kentrells driveway.

Dani knocked on the door and waited for it to open. "Wassup"

"Cookies" Dani slowly said

"How much? Joints looking good as shit right now" Kentrell said grabbing a box of chocolate chip cookies

"Five dollar a bocx" Dani said as she handed him another box.

"Lemme take some s'more cookies too"

As soon as Kentrell reaches down to get the box of s'more cookies, Dani blew the powder in his face making him highly confused. Seconds later she blew the love powder in his face but the guard grabbed him before he could look up at her.

"Hey! Get out of here you little brat" the guard yelled as Dani ran down the driveway onto the next street.

Medea turned the car on and followed her down the street as soon as the guard went back in.

She beeped the horn and shouted for Dani out of the window. Soon as Dani got in they headed for home.
_______________
Y'all finsta be guh 😭