G

Kentrell woke up with a headache and a guard all up in his face. "Hey you Alright?"

"What happened?" Kentrell responded sitting up on the couch.

"Some bad ass little kid gave you a cookie attack or something. At least we got free cookies"

Kentrell started smiling at his guard like he wanted some. "Thank you for all you've done for me man. I really appreciate you dude." Kentrell said putting his fist up

The guard sighed and left the room. Kentrell soon got sad and tried to remember all of what happened an hour ago but he just couldn't.

He got up and went to the basement to grab something.
"Ahhh! What the fuck!? Who is you?"

"Fuck you mean who am I? You kidnapped me bitch" Alycia said as she took a seat back on the couch.

"I did? Hmm must of been a good reason. Do you have that reason bitch?"

"Probably because your in love with me and watch that bitch word"

"Oh no, I'm in love with my big handsome security guard"

"Wait huh?" Alycia said as she got up off the couch.

Kentrell walked off with his bowl of cereal and went to go watch tv upstairs, leaving Alycia in shock.
____________

Back at the center, Lance was starting to record the two mermaids as they swam around in the water. The longer he watched, the more problems he found.

When he thought he should bring them out of the water another mermaid came about. It was a man. The machine started to beep, the noise getting louder and louder. Lance panicked as he closely watched the machine.

He hit the button when he thought it was the right time to. He prayed that he was able to catch the two girls and that's it. When he heard the net drop onto the dock he ran outside and quickly untied the knot.

"Are you girls okay? Who was that?"

Worried looks ran across the girls faces as they figured out what to say. "Mermaid"

Lance laughed and rolled his eyes at Dani's answer. "Duh, y 'all obviously know him. Don't worry about I-"

Before lance could finish his sentence, a wave of water washed up on shore. Behind the wave was a naked black man with a long golden stick in his hand. He walked closer and closer to the three. with only five inches in between each other, the man spoke in a language Lance wasn't familiar with.

The girls also started to speak in the foreign language. Lance snuck back into the center leaving them to talk. He hit the record button on the monitor and went back out on the dock, watching their faces. The man slammed the bottom of the stick on the decks wooded interior and out of nowhere the wood cracked and made the four of them race through the water.

As the water flew past them, Lance got more overwhelmed. This was unlike anything he had ever seen. Out of nowhere, the water stopped and that's when they were on the ocean floor. Lance was scared to take a step as he watched the man walk into the water.

"Come on" Operetta said as she reached out her hand

Lance grabbed her hand and followed her the rest of the way thinking about how he is breathing right now. Boy was he glad he left the monitor on to record this madness.

As he followed the man he realized that everybody had a tail to replace their feet. He looked down and to his surprise he did too!

Lance was now having a panic attack making operetta stop and sing her song.

That song instantly made him calm down as he started to swim behind the others
____________
"Do you think she wants to come back to me?" Nick worried as him and Madea rode back to Kentrells house.

Madea stayed quiet. She felt like the answer she had was going to hurt him. Oh what the hell! "No. I don't think she's gonna come back. I feel like if she really wanted to come back she would. That spell probably made Kentrell gay by now; And it erased his memory on top of that. boy are you dumb!?"

Nick slouched in the passenger seat as Madea pulled up to her house. "I'm sorry I probably hurt ya feelings but that's just how it is. I'll see ya tomorrow. Now get out for my car start smelling like you."

Nick laughed as he got out and walked over to his car.
_________
Nick got off the elevator and headed to his room. He opened the door and was so excited as he seen Alycia sitting on the bed.

"BABE YOU'RE BACK!" Alycia said as she opened her arms for a hug.