Goodbye. . .

Izuku POV

Flashback

"Go take a swan dive off the roof. . ."

Ugh. . .

I finally decided to take Kacchan's advice today. . .
I've been planning to do this, ever since day one, when Kacchan started bullying me, when All Might said I couldn't be a hero, when dad started the abuse, when mom left. . . The only reason I had to live was to be a hero, and make others happy, but it looks like I've been doing the opposite. I've always made others annoyed. And how can I be a hero when I couldn't even save mom. . .? If I died I no one in my class would care. No one in the world would care.

I walked up the stairs to the roof top of Aldera middle school. It was class time, but I asked the teacher if I can 'go to the bathroom', so here I am now. When the bell rings everyone will see me, Kacchan will see me. We'll both be happier after this, and I could finally see my mom again. I took out my razor from my pocket this is probably the last time I get to use this, so mind as well. I added a more slashes to my already butchered arm. 47 more cuts. Then I stopped and watched the beautiful crimson liquid drip out from my skin. Then I threw my razor off the roof. ( hopefully it doesn't hit anyone ;3 )

It was time.

I started to take off my shoes. And placed them at the near ledge of the building. I stared at the horizon over the front off the school. The clouds were a peachy orange color. The sun beamed rays of beautiful bright light through the clouds. It was a truly beautiful sight. But if only it lasted. I started to walk closer and closer to the edge.

Just a few more steps. . .

5

4

3

2

1

"Goodbye, Kacchan . . ."

I fell.

Everything went black.

But I didn't know that i was caught.