New Beginnings

Izuku POV

"H- hello father, I'm home. . ." Within seconds he grabed my collar. Then he looked at the heroes.

"Did you rat me out?" He whispered to me through gritted teeth.

"N-no I didnt, they j- just need to talk to you and inspect the house. . ." His eyes widened in fury and anger. He barged past me and confonted the police officer's.

"There's nothing here leave" he spat at them.

Aizawa POV

As a pro hero, I should know, this man is hiding something.

"Mr. Midorya we have a serch warrent. Now let's begin," We just barged past the man and inpected the whole house. Now we just need one last room. Mr. Midorya, may you open this door. This room door had a lock, strange it was locked from the outside.

"I-its just a guest room." He stuttered.

"Then it should be okay for you to unlock it then?" I said calmly.

"No. I already told you. It's. A. Guest. Room." He said sternly.

I obviously ignored him and kicked down the door.

And I was terrified.

Izuku POV

I just sat down waiting for the search to be over. I just fiddled with my fingers and looked around. Good thing all my razors were in my backpack. Which were still in the car. Everything seemed fine. Until I heard a huge bam.

I ran to the noise to see what was going on, but immediately regreted it.

Mr. Aizawa busted down the door. The room where my father tortured me in. Where he starved me. My worst memories were in that room I forgot all about it because all that has recently happened has been on my mind lately. But I new this wasnt good for dad, he would be all found out.

Aizawa POV

I was terrified.

There was dried blood spattered on the floor, bloodied whips, knifes, the list goes on. What happened here?

"Do a DNA test on the blood. Take Mr. Midorya with us," I counldnt believe what I just saw. Torture devices, did he possibly murder someone?

Sigh

I walked out to Izuku, "Hey we need to talk."

I drove him to the police station to give him a proper interveiw. This is gonna be a long day. . .

While the police ran the DNA tests. We akwardly sat in the interveiw room.

"Look kid, I need to know whats happening between you and your father." I said sternly. A moment of silence filled the room. Then he started to tear up.

"I-I. .  w-well. . h-he-" he started mumbling. I saw tears fall down his cheeks he obviously doesn't have a happy family.

"Okay question one, has he killed anyone before?" Lemme just get straight to the questions.

"Y- yes," he whispered.

My eyes widened, "Do you know who?"

He started to sob, uncontrollable tears fell down his face, "My. . . m- mom. . ." He whispered between tears. "H- he told me not to tell anyone or he'd kill me. . ."

"Well, we me and the police had a conversation, and if you are unable to stay with your dad you need to look for a foster family," he didn't look surprised. "You most likely wouldn't be staying with your dad, and I already found you a family. . ."

"W- who? Who will I be staying with?" He wiped his tears.

"Me." I smiled.