A hero. . .?

Izuku POV

Socialize?! I can even have a decent conversation at school and Mr. Aizawa wants me to socialize!!? The second he fell asleep I was bombarded with questions.

"So you're Aizawa's son now?"

"Must be nice that he has taken interest in you."

"What quirk you have?"

"You going to Yuuei?"

"You going to be a Jr. Eraser Head?"

"Eh? Uh. ." They gave so many questions were said to me that I didn't have a second to answer.

"Now, now," Nezu spoke, "Let's all sit down and talk." Wow, a mouse is better at talking with people than me. . .

We all sat down on the sofa. It was kinda cramped. I was practically rubbing shoulders with Nezu and Snipe.

"So," Nezu began "Whats better, coffee or juice?" Everyone gave confused looks. "What? No need to be so tense everyone."

"Well, I'd say juice," Cementoss answered. After no one could decide and stayed quite.

"So. . ." Snipe broke the akward silence, "Midoriya was it? Or would you perfer Aizawa now?" He questioned.

"Ethier one is fine," I answered.

"Okay, so how did you two meet?" Vlad questioned.

"He. . . Uh, f- found me on school roof during learning periods," I stuttered. I wasn't exactly lying. . .

"Kid, if you wanna be a hero you have to follow the rules," Power Loader sighed.

"So do you wanna be a hero like Eraser Head?" Thirteen questioned.

"Of course!! He's so cool!" I chirped.

"Ah, so youthful," Midnight gleamed,
"So what quirk you have?"

"W- well you see. . ." My happy demeanor instantly dropped
"I'm q- quirkless," My head hung low. It's kinda hard to tell them, they are heroes after all. Maybe they might say the same thing as All Might.

"Hey. . . Midoriya, even without a quirk, I still think you can be a hero, and we can help you," Cementoss said. I looked up shocked at what he said.

"Yea, we can teach you some martial arts," Ectoplasm added.

"And I could show you some support course gear that can help," Power Loader said.

"But you must not be reckless when doing hero work," Recovery Girl added.

"WE CAN DEFINITELY HELP YOU TRAIN TO BECOME A HERO," Mic technically screeched.

I was shocked no that was an understatement, more astonished. I would never expect all this encouragement, I don't deserve it. Even so, this is like a whole other ray of hope, all these heroes cheering me on, and they want to help me. All Might said I couldnt be a hero, but that doesn't matter even ten times as much as what these heroes are saying to a quirkles nobody like me. My eyes started to prickle with tears.

"Thank you everyone," I smiled. I'm so happy that there are some people that believe in me, believe that I can become a hero.

"No problem kid!" Power Loader said cheerfully.

"Ah, we should be going now, hero duties," Nezu stated.

"Oh, okay. ." I was kinda sad to see them leave I wanted to talk a bit more. They are like the friends and family I never had.

"Bye!!" I said as they all gave me their farewells.

I turned around and flopped down onto the couch. I was exhausted, that was more pressure than I thought, talking to so many heroes. But was what they said true. . . The thought of it wouldn't get out of my head.

Can I become

a hero. . .?