Saved

Aizawa POV

     Today was just a regular daily patrol. Not many villains today, such a beautiful day. I circled around the city, then I found myself at the front of Aldera junior high.

     I remember my school days at U.A. Good times. I took a good minute to admire the nice view of the noon sky and the school. Until a razor, yes a razor, fell from the fricking sky almost hitting me. I looked up. To find what or who threw it. It was a student on the roof.

      A boy. He started to take off his shoes. I couldn't see very far, but he looks suspicious, he should be in class right now. I was a hero, so scaling buildings was a breeze for me. I pulled myself up the building using my scarf, and silently snuck behind the boy. His arms were bleeding out. He should be at the nurses office. But I noticed he too, was gazing at the beautiful skyline. Then he walked forward. And kept walking. he wasn't stopping. Then I heard him mumble something.

"Goodbye, Kacchan. . ."

Then it hit me.

     I ran forward, and pulled out my scarf. The building wasn't very high but was enough to kill him. He was already falling, but just in time I caught him in my scarf. He was just a few inches from  the ground. I slowly pulled him down. From the building. Then I ran down the building.

     I called the police and ambulance. The boy probably knew he would be bleeding out to death even if he didnt jump. He had a bush of fluffy green hair. That was probably his best feature because he was so pale and skinny. Actually it was surprising how he was still alive.

     When the ambulance arrived. The boy was put on a stretcher and taken in. Then I was interviewed by the police.

      "Do have any idea why this boy would attempt suicide," Tsucauchi asked me.

     "From all the injuries he was possibly bullied into suicide or just suicidal," I said in my usual monotone.

     "Let's go to the hospital and talk to the boy when he wakes," Tsucauchi stated.

At the hospital

Izuku POV

      My eyes fluttered open to see the bright hospital light.

I'm alive. . .?

     There was bandages wraped around both my arms, the doctors probably saw all the cuts then. . . But how can I be alive? I jumped off a building. I should probably get out of here. I sat up then looked around. 
And then I saw it.

A weird looking man sized catapillar on the floor.

Deku Doesn't Mean Useless [DISCONTINUED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें