1

Y/n's pov.
"Uh.. No" "what why not?" "I'm busy" I say and hear him snicker. "With what? Food?" "You are correct Daniel" I say picking my fork up.

I am currently on call With my YouTube Friend and kinda highschool friend because he wants to collab for By The Way, are you a sociopath part three or something. "Please?" He says and I roll my eyes. "Fine ill do it so you stop begging me" I say with a slight smile.

"Now y/n must eat. Shoo" I say and he laughs ending it with a bye. I end the call and start to eat. Once I finished I put my dishes in the sink and go to my room to sit at my computer space.

I am a youtuber but most of my videos are gaming or drawing. Sometimes little animations my fans make which are always cute. I play one of the many random games I have since I'm bored. I think Dan said tomorrow we are recording his video.

~Time skip to le tomorrow~

"Are you a sociopath-" "again?! Your not very clever" Stephen says. "Green is not a creative color" I say making Stephen laugh a bit and Dan tells us off topic. "Now before I was rudely interrupted.. Part three if you'd like" he says.

"We have a lovely special guest that accepted the offer right away" Dan says and I shake my head. "It was by force and pure pressure" "no it wasn't, meet Y/n!" "Help me- I mean Hello!" I say into the Mic. "Wait y/n from highschool?" Hosuh asks. "No Y/n from state farm" I say in a monotone voice and Hosuh gave a oh. "I'm kidding Hosuh" I say.

"Oh.. How have you been?" He asks. "Lazy" I say "not any different then school" Stephens says. "How could you" I say in a hurt tone. "Ok ok y/n we should start before you take the whole ten minutes" Dan says and I agree. "And before I forget I brought Jay as well to see if Y/n here could beat Jay" Dan says. "Jay? Oh the one Dan is scared of" I say and Dan protests right away.

"They all say they're scared of me" Jay says and Hosuh agrees. "Well maybe if you didn't guess the answers in literally two seconds" Dan says and I am impressed though. "Were going off topic again" Dan says and we actually start.

~time skipp cause this sucks~

"Well you both are tied" Dan says. "Who gets the throne?" "Eh I don't really care" I say leaning back in my chair. "Ill take it" Stephen says "you only got one right" Dan says "shut up Daniel" Stephen says. "I'm hungry.. Hosuh. Jay. What do ya say?" "Only if I'm not paying" Jay says. "That isn't ok" Hosuh says to Jay. "Then don't offer" "I will gladly buy you food only cause I don't wanna eat alone" I say.

(Woow my clever clever ideas huh)

"Ok were done." Dan says and ends the video. "May I go or do I have to stay" I ask. "Why do you not wanna talk to me?" Dan says. "I mean. I have a life you know" I say thinking of a few things I need to do. "Really you have things to do?" Stephen says. "Yes. Y/n is done talking" I say. Hosuh says bye as well as Jay. Dan said no and Stephen stayed quiet.

I left. I get up from my computer space and lay on my bed. I have to do adult things.. I need to buy groceries and pay a few things. I sit up and glare at my door. I don't wanna adult. I wine as I get up and walk into my living room to grab my keys, wallet, then put my shoes on.

I open the door to walk out then I shut the door locking it. I decided to walk since I'm too lazy to get into my car its not that far away just about five blocks away.

·×·

After about an hour I paid and left the store. I was walking back but I heard a noise people don't love to hear. I turn and see one of the food items I bough laying on the ground. I roll my eyes and bend down to pick it up only to see someone else's hand about to grab it.

I stop and stand back straight. "You dropped this" it was a guy. Wait "Jay?" I say and he looks... Not so surprised. "Oh y/n" he says. He isn't what I expected really. He had black hair instead of his orange/yellow color which I expected but I didn't expect him to be han- "y/n? This is creepy" he says and I feel my face burn. I hold my hand out "t-thanks Jay" I say and he puts the food item in my hand. "You are welcome" he says with a small smile.

"I didn't know you live here" I say and he shrugs. "I guess I do" he says in a kinda sarcastic tone. "I'm going now" he says and I smile. "Bye" "bye" we both say and walk away. I then feel my face burn from embarrassment cause that was awkward as heck. I normally dont act like this.

I felt my phone buzz but I ignore it. I can answer that when I'm home.

·×·

This is chapta uno

Honest cringe. I love it tho.

I only did this causs my Stephen x Reader got so poular like damn.

I'm so sick and sleep deprived.

Byee