10

I uh- well uhm- here have a chapter and thank you for coming to my ted talk.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"What-"

"I-It's fine. You can wear it. You looked cold.." Jay says and Dan has a smile. "Oh.. O-ok..." i say and food is served. 

·×·

"Alright bye Jay" Dan says. "Bye" Hosuh says and Stephen waves. "Bye" I say. He smiles "bye Yuuki!- bye guys and y/n" Jay says making us laugh a little. Jay waved and he was gone. "Ok I think I'm going to bed.." Dan says yawning. "Well we do leave tomorrow" Hosuh says and he nods.

Stephen already left to the bedroom. Hosuh left leaving me, yuuki, and Dan alone. "Jay didnt want to say this but he wants to hang out with you and yuuki more. And you'll need to eventually give his hoodie back" he says and I look down realising i still have Jay's hoodie- shit--

"Well goodnight" he says. I pick Yuuki up and go to my bedroom. I grab her little dog bed and set it on my bed laying her in it. I sit on my phone fiddling with the ends of the sleeves of jays hoodie. I cant help but smile..

Why am I weird. I lay down and stay on my phone till I pass out.

·×·

Peacefully sleeping someone poked my face. Then again. And again. And. Again. I swing my arm slapping their arm away. "She hIt mE" I hear Stephen say. "I told you to leave her alone" Dans voice says and i sit up. "What." "We kinda need a ride to the airport" Stephen says. "Walk." "Nope. If i walk im taking yuuki" he says and I glare at him.

"Fine." I say and he runs. I pick Yuuki up then grab my keys and phone exiting my room. "Ight weirdos let's get you outta my house" I say and they all laugh. "I call front!" Stephen yells running out the door with his bag. They all exit it and i shut my door locking it. "Daniel get in the car already" "noh" he says and I start walking to the car.

He gets in quick. I get in holding Yuuki in my lap. I start the car and drive them to the airport..

·×·

"A together hug." Dan says but only Hosuh was in. "Come on" the two say dragging us intk the hug.

"Oh dying by they people of danplan what a sweet release!" I say dramatically. "By the great Stephen" Stephen says. "Ok we should go- byee yuuki. Bye y/n" the three say. I wave as they enter the airport. I get back in my car and set Yuuki in the passenger seat. "Alright lets go home" I say driving home.

·×·

I'm barely alive mkk

Byee