9

I'm ready to just sleep. Cause history is really hard ok.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
Dan's birthday is over and he'll be going back tomorrow. So will Stephen amd Hosuh. And Jay.

Dan finally gave in and is now holding the puppy. "You ok y/n you looks kinda sad" Dan says looking at me. "..maybe. I mean your all going to leave" I say and he smiles. "Well Stephen is Stephen. Hosuh is having to be responsible now. I'm working and Jay is.. Well Jay." He says and i look down.

"You reacted much different to Jays name then you did for hosuh's or Stephen's" he says and i look back up at him. "Do you like h-" "I will murder you in your sleep" I say and he smiles. "You will never see the sun again I swear Dan" i say but the stupid smile sticks on his face.

"Don't even think about it Dan. The last time two of your friends liked each other they broke up. And it was because you shipped them" i say and he looks down. "Yeah...but they got back together!!" He says looking back up. I glare at him. "Let me guess" he starts and I sit back waiting.

"You want to hang out with him but since im leaving you are worried you cant" he says. How the fudge did he- I slowly nod my head. "Just..talk to him" he says and i look up. "I can't do that.. Not by myself" I say and look at Yuuki. "Yes you can, Jay is kinda scary- but he eventually will start liking you" he says looking back at Yuuki..

"That's some bull Dan" "Y/N IM ONLY TRYING TO HELP" he says and i laugh. "No Stephen you can eat that it's dog treats" Jays voice says as the door opens. "Ugh ok mOm" Stephe says walking in behind Jay. "What Dan yelling about?" Jay asks and Hosuh closes the door. "Stuff." I say and he tosses a bag at me.

"Jay.. You didn't have to." I say. He smiles "its for yuuki" he says and I nod. "Now let me hold her" he says kinda cold towards Dan.

(Yeedle yee)

Dan held her up letting Jay hold her. Jay is now back to being soft and in love with the small ball of floof. I smile seeing how he acts with Yuuki. Its adorable... Yeah. Very adorable. "Y/n can i have puply treat" "Stephen no. Bad" i say pointing at him. He laughs and sits next to Dan. Dan scoots closer to me which doesn't shock me.

Ahh.. My heart-

·×·

"Y/n.." I open my eyes to see Hosuh. "Dinner is done.. You fell alseep" he says and i nod. He leaves and i sit up. What? A green sweater? But I dont own one. Or maybe i do. I put the sweater on and walk to the table to sit down. "Yes attack him yuuki!" Jay says. Stephen and Jay are looking down. "Ok her teeth are actually hurting-" Stephen says and Jay laughs.

The two look back up and Jay's face suddenly is slightly red.

"I didnt know Jays sweater would look good on you y/n"

"What-"

·×·

Lolol

My mood right now-

My mood right now-