6

Welcome. so a lot of you like pom pom doggos and husky doggos. but. i added up and pom pom doggos win.

·×·

Y/n's pov.

ok maybe i went a little overboard.. but i have new puppy stuff so i am prepared. i loaded that in the car before the boys saw, they are in a different place but know im at the car. but first i go back into the pet store to get me my new puppy.

"oh my gosh you're so cute" i say looking at a husky. i walk by all the pups and found the one i want. "tiny ball of floof" i say looking at her. (yes. she's a girl)

~time skip~

i walk to my car to see the boys standing by the car. "where did you go?" Dan says and i point behind me. "oh you wanted to see the puppies" dan says and i nod. a little wine was then heard "did your boobs just wine?" Stephen asks "what? no. lets get into the car" i say opening the car. but yes. that wine came from my boobs. no shes not between them just laying on top.

i started the car and drove back to my home. once im back i park "man you're warm" i say getting confused looks. "what?"then a smol puppy head pops out from my hoodie. "Puppy?!" they all yell and she hides back in the hoodie. "y'all seeing things" i say getting out of the car. i grab all my bags walking into my house setting the bags on the ground near my couch. I then reach into my hoodie taking the small puppy out setting her on the bed i got.

i turn to put puppy food away into the kitchen. i come back and see Jay on the floor cuddling the puppy. "Jay let me hold her!!" Stephen yells but Jay shakes his head. "she's mine now. you are always free to visit her y/n" Jay says smiling as the puppy licks his face. "you bought a puppy" Dan says and i nod. "she'll lure men to me" i say "and it is working!" Jay says being a soft boy now.

"whats her name?" Hosuh asks and i shrug. "i was thinking on Bebe but im not really sure" i say and they all look at me. "what? i think it's cute" i say and they shrug. "Jay come on. pass the puppy" Stephen says but still Jay refuses.

"Jay lives here"

"no"

"yes"

·×·

NAME THE PUPPY

YUKI IS VERY BAD AT COMING UP WITH NAMES

HELP YUKI PWEASE

Byee.