7

I-

You guys have interesting names. I was originally going to go with Darling because that was meant to be Bebe's real name but my aunt to had to open her mouth.

But then. Like four of you want to name the puppy Yuuki because it fits? And it's named after moi but spelled a lil different. why?

And there was only one person who said darling while a few said Yuuki.

But that's about it.

Enjoooooy

·×·

Y/n's pov.
It is getting dark and Jay will soon leave unless Dan makes him stay. "Your so tiny I know a girl who would absolutely love you" Hosuh says holding the puppy. "Is it cause she likes small things?" Stephen says and Hosyh glares at im. "You dont have to attack me because im shorter than you!" Hosuh says.

"I'm kidding Hosuh" Stephen says. Now we've just been calling the puppy.. Well puppy. "Let me hold the baby" Jay says holding his hands out to Hosuh. "Let me hold my own baby" i say and Hosuh gently hands her over. "y/n are you sure you can take care of her?" dan asks and i nod. "if i'm able to take care of you i think ill do fine" i say and he rolls his eyes while stephen laughs.

"can we change the channel? this horror movie is boring" Stephen says. "yeah remote is right there." i say and they start flipping through the tv. "wait! that's the girl i was telling you about stephen" Hosuh says. "i wasn't paying attention" stephen says and i look up at the tv. "whats her name?" i ask and her name showed on the tv in the corner. "her name is Yuki and she's a great author" "hosuh reads?" stephen says and Hosuh glares.

Yuki.. what about.. Yuuki with two u's?

"boys. meet Yuuki but with two u's" i say lifting up the lil puppy. "yuuki? why not fluffy??" stephen asks looking at her. "nope" i say to him. "alright let me hold yuuki" Jay says holding his hands out. "you named her after the author?" hosuh asks and i nod. "yuuki.. it's cute" Dan says. now everyone is in love with her.

"It's getting late Jay" Hosuh says and i nod. "no im staying here." he says still holding his hands out. "if that id fine with you" jay says. I look at him and feel my face burn. "yeah sure" i say placing the puppy in his hands. "i wanna hold her" "nope" Jay says pushing stephen away with one hand while holding yuuki in the other.

·×·

I wake up in my room and it's still dark. i left the boys taking my puppy with me. but. she's gone- i quickly get up checking the blankets and the floor. under my desk space and my closet to. nothing.

i open my door and peek out to see they all passed out in my living room. so much for the guest rooms. i walk out to see if she'd just running around but nope. i walk up to the boys and see yuuki snuggled into the crook of Jay's neck. oh my god this is so cute especially Jay's sleeping fa- ok i need to go back to sleep. but i grab a few blankets. i cover dan first. stephen and hosuh will share. and finally Jay. my puppy looks up at me "protect them yuuki especially him" i say gently petting her but try not to touch Jay.

i then stop and she sleeps. i go back to my room to lay down.

·×·

but still- why yuuki?

anyhoo i'm still struggling on Jay. he is a mystery man to me. 

welps 

byee.