Prologue

???'s POV

I was sitting in the dark room of the rebuilt Raven Tail headquarters. My surroundings included nothing but a chair, a worn down coffee table, and a desk lamp; which I refuse to turn on. The place smells musty, like dirt is all around me. I know this place has to be underground. Our guild is a dark guild. Of course we have to go under hiding. Who knows what the Magic Council would do when they found out Raven Tail has returned.

As I'm lost in my thoughts, the desk lamp turns on by hand. The hand of the leader Ivan Dreyar is resting in front of me. My eyes scroll onto his stern, evil, and determined face. His long and dark beard shapes with his fiend smile before he speaks.

He says my name. And I nod. "I'm hiring you to dispose of the final Celestial Spirit Wizard." He orders with his strong and menacing voice. He starts pacing around the room with his hands behind his back, "Her name is Lucy Heartfilia. The holder of all 12 Golden Zodiac Keys. She's known to be the strongest one you'll kill. An S-Class Fairy Tail Wizard." I nod my head again. I've killed many S-Class wizards before. This 'Lucy' shouldn't be any problem, even if she does have 12 weaklings by her side.

Ivan paces back to my seat and swiftly frisbees a sheet of paper to me. As I grasp the thick paper in my hand, and stare at it plainly. A photograph of a young adult is displayed on the photo. A slim woman with a large brown eyes, blonde, shoulder-length hair that is tied up into two pigtails, innocent expression... An surprisingly a large bust. I shove the photo in my pocket an lean cooly back onto my chair.

"She doesn't even seen like a threat." I smirk with determination. "Leave her to me, Master."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Whale, It's an introduction, so I shouldn't really mind if it's short.

So, this is My Assassin! The NaLu fanfic I was talking about in that tl;dr thing I posted yesterday.

Thanks for reading the introduction/prologue, and I hope to see you reading the next chapters I'll be posting!

<3HammyKow