Chapter 8. The snake like meeting

Third person POV:
"Love?" Harry shook the elder slightly. It had been awhile and Harry had a stack of books half his size already finished. He just finished the last book and was trying to wake Tom. 'Come on love. Wake up please.' Harry hissed in parseltongue. The only thing he got was a slight hiss back saying no. The boy sighed and picked up his soulmate.
Putting him in bed before walking out and turning off the light.
Three hours later. 2 am.:
Tom awoke and searched for his love in a panic. What if he was hurt? Where was he? When did Tom fall asleep? Where is he? Where is he? Where. Is. He.?
Soon after what felt like hours which in reality was only ten minutes, Tom found his soulmate.
He was sitting in that snake like position again and reading yet another dark arts book.
What was his obsession with dark arts and the books on them? That didn't matter. At this moment Tom only felt relief.
The younger wizard was suddenly engulfed in a bone crushing hug with extreme shock, yet he didn't show it. Tom has his arms wrapped so tightly around the boy, if he wasn't immortal, you would think he would die.
The raven haired boy chuckled, his book now long forgotten after falling to the floor from his lap the minute Tom held him. "Love, what's wrong?"
Tom looked up slightly, the look on toms faced was enough to let Harry show his shock. He was stunned to his core....
Tom has tears threatening to spill from his beautiful crimson eyes. The dark lord looked so scared you would think that you were imagining it.
"I-I thought you were h-hurt. Or you le-left me.." Tom replied now burying his head in his soulmates neck.
Harry only held Tom tighter and began to sing a song softly as he rubbed soothing circles on the dark lords back.
This surely was a one time thing but, he still needed to comfort his love even if they were both dark and twisted, they still had feelings if only slight.
"Everything's gonna be alright..the darkness soon does fade..your crying should soon stop for I think the hate was fake." The raven haired boy singed softly to Tom and soon Tom stopped his tears.
"The sadness is soon to go. For only time shall..let us know...you let your heart guide you..but it's you're head that soon despised you..the thoughts they hit like a road home. And thoughts are now the new unknown. For the way we think that was planted in my brain is not the same. And now soon....it's silence..."
Tom now let go and looked up. "I'm sorry, love. I should have left a note or told you I would be here."
Tom put on his darker mask but you could still see the love if you looked close enough.
"It's ok. Just don't scare me like that ever again..."
Then the two curled up and let darkness come once again....