Chapter 10. Crucio trouble

Harry and Tom decided to show up late to their own meeting.
They made a grand entrance that would make Snape proud and everyone went silent.
Bellatrix was the first to respond to the look of the supposed to be Enemy.
"CRUCIO!" The spell shot red, right into Harry.
He chuckled. Since the killing curse was used on him so young and he survived, none of the unforgivables work on him. They just feed his power.
"Good one Bella. That one was free. However, do it again and I shall have your head on a silver platter."
Then Bella cackled. A gruesome, humor filled, evil, cackle.
"I like this kid. He can definitely stay." She said while looking at Harry with honest eyes.
"Thank you Bella. I like you too. You're different from most and are probably even more crazy than I." Harry replied with a smirk.
"Yes! This kid can definitely stay!" She spoke evil like amused with a menacing cackle.
Harry took a seat next to Tom and to his right was Bella.
Yes, Bella is a very fun person. He would be sure to get along with her.
After all, Sirius isn't dead. He was a bloody death Eater as well.
There sat said man across from Harry, with a loving but shocked expression.
He gave Harry a look that said 'we are talking later'....