Prologue

Kurt's PoV (age: 13)

"Come on, Kurt! Everyone's in the van, waiting!" Seth yelled at me.

"Can Wolfie come?" I yell down to Seth.

"YEAH, JUST HURRY UP, BUD!" I grab my suit case, tent, and Wolfie's leash, and run downstairs. As I run out the door, the little Seth in my head yells at me to lock the door.

After locking it, I run down the steps of the Mindcrack house, and hop into the backseat, between Seth and Etho.

"Buckle up, buttercups!" Beef shouts, as most of us squirm to get ourselves buckled.

As soon as we buckle up, Wolfie hops into my lap, crushing me and making the guys, and Aurey, laugh.

-an hour and a half later-

After yelling the lyrics to songs by Owl City, Imagine Dragons, and Disney for an hour and a half, most of us had fallen asleep.

-Half an hour later-

"WAKEY, QUAKEY!!!!!! We're here!!!!" If Beef yelling in my face didn't wake me up, Wolfie standing up on my lap sure did. His paws were digging into my thighs.

"Wolfie, sit down, before I push you off!" With that, Wolfie plopped down onto my lap, still crushing me. "Seth, can you please help me?"

Laughing at my misery, Seth sets down the suitcase he's carrying, and grabs Wolfie's leash, and hauls him out of the van. As I crawl out and stretch, I see that they've already set up most of it, and must have let me sleep.