Chapter Four.

The four were now sorting out different supplies for the talent show that was in another two months, it was more of a inventory take and Jieun would write various things down while the students would call out numbers of different things. It was a messy order but still worked.

The teacher told the boys to take a break and they all took a seat on the end of the stage dangling there legs off while Jieun walked around the stage behind them counting a couple other things, when the auditorium doors were pushed opened making Jieun snap her head to the new faces, the schools principal had a student pulling him by the collar as he let himself be dragged.

Jieun walked down the stage stairs greeting the principal becoming quite irritated with how the principal was treating the student.

"Miss Han , This little runt was caught skipping class today and was supposed to be in detention but thought he'd skip detention as well" The principal spat making Jieun raise an eyebrow.

"He's got a name, Can I have that instead of unnecessary name callings?" Jieun said making the boy raise his eyebrows at the sudden back talking from the teacher to the principal, Jisung giggled while Jeno and Jaemin questioned there life choices.

"It's Lee Donghyuck but people call me Haechan" The boy said tucking a hand into his leather jacket and tightening his grip on his backpack, he had a green button up shirt under and black skinny jeans, your average high school rule breaker.

"Mr Lee here will be joining your boys here for the next two months , since he's been skipping a tremendous amount of school thinking there's nothing wrong with it" The principal said tapping her foot and waited for Jieun to reply, she hummed in response saying she'll handle it, the principal turned away her hair flipping with her fat head and walking out the doors leaving the five.

"Their bloody children not fucking dogs"
Jieun scoffed rolling her eyes at the principals horrible behaviour before sighing and looking to the new detention student.

"So Haechan is it?" Jieun asked snapping the boy out of his distracted state he hummed in response, Jaemin cringed at how he caught the boy checking out the teacher.

"Well this is , Jisung , Jeno and Jaemin, I'm Miss Han, you probably should know my name since I'm the ones classes that you've been skipping" Jieun raised an eyebrow while the other smirked, Jeno stared at the other curiously trying to decipher where he's seen him before,

"Hey babe , don't take it personal, I don't have an intention on skipping certain classes I just do" Haechan sighed pushing his hair back. Jisung gagged while Jeno raised his eyebrow quite appalled.

"Dude , that's gross , She's your teacher" Jaemin reminded the other student who rolled his eyes taking a step closer to the teacher.

"Does it matter?" Haechan smiled. Jieun rolled her eyes pushing the boy back while flicking his forehead and walking up the stairs leaving Haechan to rub his forehead.

"Now if you wouldn't mind , We are taking an inventory count, So either get up here and help or I don't know , I could call back the principal and she could watch you for detention" Jieun smiled making the other roll his eyes and take his bag off his shoulder walking up the stairs.

"Whatever" He mumbled standing while the others stood up, The three boys thought the other was interesting, not sure if it was a bad or a good interesting, just interesting.

...

"So Haechan? Is he like a bad kid orrr?" Taeyong asked while Jieun paced around the room, Jieun was trying to get ready for their date night, they were going to dinner , she was running around trying to find her favourite pair of earrings while telling Taeyong about what happened today.

"He was supposed to graduate last year but since his attendance was so shocking they had to pull him back a year because he didn't pass the required classes, I'm actually surprised he hasn't dropped out yet" Jieun said checking her cupboards then on the top of the fridge.

"Maybe his parents don't him want too?" Taeyong asked standing up to help Jieun because she couldn't reach the top of the fridge grabbing the small metallic earrings and handing them to Jieun, she smiled standing on her toes kissing the other before thanking him and going to the mirror in the hallway, putting her earrings in.

Taeyong followed standing at the door frame leaning on it staring at the woman.

"I checked his files and apparently his parents aren't around, So I'm not too sure about all of that" Jieun smiled standing back to look at herself, she was wearing a long sleeve dress that hugged her figure and stopped at her knees, it was quite classy if you asked her .

Taeyong came up behind her resting his hands on her shoulders apply a little bit of pressure making her eyes close.

"Don't stress, It'll all be over in another month and a half , then you can go back to being an amazing teacher and not an amazing detention .......... teacher?" He asked himself stopping his actions wondering if he said that correctly, shaking his head he tapped Jieun's shoulders.

"Let's Go?" He said and Jieun smiled quickly rushing into her room grabbing a pair of black heels slipping them on grabbing her black purse and house keys while she left her apartment .

Taeyong wore black jeans and a white button up shirt tucked into his pants , as we left my apartment he linked arms with me, with the heels I was the same height as him, it was a nice way to finish a stressful day.