Chapter Six.

It was Saturday and apart of the detention program meant Saturday detentions, lasting for about a whole school day, why the principal decided approved of this had Jieun scratching her head.

So Jieun and Jisung were at the school on a Saturday waiting outside the front for the other three. Jieun had a feeling Haechan wouldn't show up , Jaemin would probably come dragging his friend along with him.

Jisung pulled out his phone blowing air out of his mouth sighing.

"What was that yesterday?" Jieun finally asked the boy who looked at her and raised his eyebrows humming in response.

"Since when did you become so ............ dicky?" Jieun asked herself, she's a bloody English teacher and Rn she didn't know what to say, Jisung would normally never back chat and hearing how aggressive his response to Jeno concerned Jieun.

"Dicky? Me? No way! I just don't like that kid" Jisung scoffed not really caring what his teacher thought of him making Jieun even more concerned.

"Why?" Jieun asked , Jisung looked at her eyebrows furrowed and lips pursed.

"Why What?"

"Besides that incident that happened at school , Why don't you like him?" Jieun knew what she was doing, she was getting into his head making him rethink his life choices.

"I don't know, I just do" Jisung shrugged huffing to himself.

"You just do what?" The light sound of another student's voice broke Jisung out of his contemplation making Jieun's eyebrow quirk up.

"Nice to see you Mr Lee, What made you want to grace us with your presence?" Jieun said hand resting on her hip while she looked at the student as he started walking from the left side of the school. The boy shrugged.

"Bored , I guess" Haechan spoke making the two instantly think about what happened yesterday, Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm glad you're finally gaining a better conscience" Jieun smiled making the other raise his eyebrows quickly then looking away.

"So where are those other losers?" He asked looking towards the almost empty school car park only having one vehicle parked outside. The sun was bright and he shielded his eyes as it beamed onto him.

"Call me a loser one more time and I will break you" The sound of the very easily angered teen said coming from the right side glaring at Haechan. Haechan rolled his eyes shrugging looking the other way.

"Jeno nice to see you, Where's Jaemin?" Jieun greeted , seeing how he was alone this time, Jeno pointed behind him. The three looked to where he was pointing.

"Here , Sorry" Jaemin said running up to the group , he was turning the corner and I guess Jeno was much further than him.

"We were trying to find the front entrance seeing as we only go through your classroom when we're here" Jaemin explained making Jieun nod understanding, Jieun looked over the boys.

Haechan was wearing his same black leather jacket a black button up shirt under and light blue skinny jeans , Jisung was wearing a plain white tee and black skinny jeans .

Jeno was wearing a pair of black adidas joggers and a black tee , Jaemin wore a pair of green camo joggers and a black t shirt. Jieun found it quite weird because she's only ever seen the two in uniform, also is black the only colour these teens own?