Chapter Fourteen.

Haechan let out a sigh as he laid back in class, his ribs brushing against the side of the desk a little to harsh eliciting a small hiss from the back of his throat, the person sitting to his left shit him a look to which Haechan just rolled his eyes acting like it wasn't him wincing like a little bitch.

The day went on and Haechan thought he was doing well trying to hide his minor (read as major) injury until detention came, he could just say he forgot right? He could and he did.

...

Jihyo left shortly before Jieun's last class started heading to her last job interview telling Jieun she'll meet her back at the apartment, her last job interview was a new coffee shop that opened, it also seems to be the place where she was doused in coffee yesterday.

The bell rang and Haechan tried his best to slip out of the classroom before Jieun could see him, but failed hearing her voice telling him to stay in his seat so he could help her take her things into the gym, Haechan cursed to himself.

...

"Dude Miss Han's sister is kind of hot" Jisung mumbled leaving his shoes, Chenle nodded while Haechan laughed agreeing, Renjun nodded but grimaced.

"Isn't she like older than you though?" Renjun asked and Jisung shrugged.

"I said she's hot, not that I wanted to date her" Jisung mumbled standing up, Jaemin and Jeno managed to catch the last of the conversation while walking towards the group.

"Who don't you want to date?" Jeno asked chucking his bag by the pile and crouched down stretching his legs, Jaemin looked at Jisung with a suggestive wiggle in his eyebrows.

"Miss Han's sister" Jisung said leaning into a lunge and stretching out his left leg.

"Does she have a sister?" Jaemin asked confused the four public school boys nodding, Jaemin pursed his lips and nodded, wow the things you find out.

"Yes I do, but I won't allow any of you to even look at her in that way, I know you boys and I don't trust a single one of you" Jieun announced walking in ruffling Jisung's head and walking to where she normally stood while teaching n

"So I know over the last couple of days you boys are probably wondering why I've been talking show much and not actually showing you right?" Jieun cut their conversation up and watched them all line up, The public boys shrugging mumbling small words of agreement, Jaemin shrugged not really caring that much he's learned a lot he felt, Jeno didn't reply his mind

"Well today's your day to actually do something, now pair up" Jieun said clapping quickly.

The pairs were Jeno and Jaemin, Jisung and Chenle then Renjun and Haechan, Haechan could feel the spike of pain shoot up his side and he bit back a grunt and played it off like he was stretching, he wasn't worried, he knew he could take Renjun without a doubt but he knew that maybe today wasn't one of those days.

Jieun instructed Haechan, Jeno and Jisung in creating an almost dead right headlock, while she demonstrated different ways on how Chenle, Jaemin and Renjun could possibly slip out of the hold, all three watched carefully and Haechan bit his tongue feeling like he knew something bad was about to happen.

"Ok now I want you three to give your partner a jab to the side of their torso with your elbow, it'll momentarily shock them and then you'll be able to-"

Haechan watched as Renjun did as he was told and instantly pushed back from the boy before he could touch him, the group stopped and looked at him and he smiled nervously.